Cruisers and Coffee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saturday Morning, at the 5 & Dime Restaurant in Sydney I'm meeting Graham to return
the floor transmission jack and offer the H55 adapter plate for use with the trans jack.
It's basically going to be offered with the jack for use. If I need it, ( god I hope not too soon )
then I'll just borrow it back. I like to consider it 'club use' property. Not to be offered too far
away to vanish.
So anyone else want to visit for an hour, breakfast before I have to launch back up island
I'll be there around 8 AM for an hour or so with Graham
I'll have the 60 this time around.

My friend Scott came over and we worked on the trucks. My heater box on the BJ74 had been filling with water.....
Let me be clear - BONDO is NOT a sealant for steel to steel patchwork! Good god, the panel created to cover the wiper arm hole from the conversion had been glued down with BONDO directly over the heater intake. :bang::rofl:

And we vacuumed the coniferous forest out of the heater box so now I have heat -
a dry heat :rolleyes:

My friend Scott came over and we worked on the trucks. My heater box on the BJ74 had been filling with water.....
Let me be clear - BONDO is NOT a sealant for steel to steel patchwork! Good god, the panel created to cover the wiper arm hole from the conversion had been glued down with BONDO directly over the heater intake. :bang::rofl:

And we vacuumed the coniferous forest out of the heater box so now I have heat -
a dry heat :rolleyes:

Think you got the water issue figure out? If so good news for those rainy days..

Think you got the water issue figure out? If so good news for those rainy days..

Yup, solved that heater leak for sure. Now I need a new windshield, and reseal. It's coming round the glass.

Hey, Nanaimo crew. I'm home on the 8th. Was thinking it would be nice to get all the Nanaimo guys together for
an evening meeting. Obviously this is for everyone wherever you live. The issue of driving south can be a bore and
it excludes guys on shifts or early mornings.
So I'm proposing a meeting February MONDAY 12TH OR TUESDAY 13TH or be flexible to get maximum turn out!!
Decent representation of all the guys cause there is a bunch of new guys, new trucks and there is even a guy in Courtney
that might be able to drive down. I'm thinking 7 pm and let comments dictate the where. So long as no band or really
loud music cause it defeats the idea of talking. Pipers Lagoon Pub? I don't know. We did the Black Bear but a damned
band showed up that night, but I can call and see if that's not going to happen.

I could do the 13th I think. Not the 12th tho.

Actually 13th is doubtful too. Off work at 7am , probably won't be up late unless I have the mother of all power naps.

Last edited:

Actually 13th is doubtful too. Off work at 7am , probably won't be up late unless I have the mother of all power naps.

Not written in stone, I was just thinking earlier in the week the better.

Last edited:
Wednesday night, 14th works for me. Probably better than the 13th anyways.

And, I'm in a differ-internet time zone, that's my excuse ---- Let's have a club meeting on
Valentines Day....... that's my excuse I'm sticking to it. OK, the 14th is out. :coffee:

Good call, cruiser meeting talking about valentines gifts..like she will believe that...o_O

If I am around;)

Let the man sleep in and YA lets make it a later in the day on the 13th and meet up then, so Ryan can join us this time!!! or whatever date/time works for Ryan :bang:

Let the man sleep in and YA lets make it a later in the day on the 13th and meet up then, so Ryan can join us this time!!! or whatever date/time works for Ryan :bang:
No, by all means have the meetup on the one night of the fawking week I'm working ...:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom