Cruiser Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm needing to purchase several parts for my 96 cruiser. I'm looking for the best place to get OME parts. I used cruiserdan but I believe he doesn't do that anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Wits end has a bunch of common stuff but I go to my local dealer and get a fantastic price. Have you checked locally?

I'm needing to purchase several parts for my 96 cruiser. I'm looking for the best place to get OME parts. I used cruiserdan but I believe he doesn't do that anymore. Any help would be appreciated.
OME parts, go to Cruiser Outfitters or Slee Off Road.
OEM parts, go to:

Last edited:
My local dealership is pretty fair on pricing, so that's the go-to now that Onur is out of the mix.

@NLXTACY is a great source and forum supporter for your OEM maintenance parts.

Aftermarket parts, you have a bunch of options all selling the same things at roughly the same prices.

Your only decision will be what kind of service and knowledge do you want. And whether the vendor supports the LC community or not.

My local dealership priced matched my cart load of oem parts right off my iPhone.
Saved over $100 off of Msrp listed on their computer. Usually next day air for pickup.

@NLXTACY is a great source and forum supporter for your OEM maintenance parts.

Aftermarket parts, you have a bunch of options all selling the same things at roughly the same prices.

Your only decision will be what kind of service and knowledge do you want. And whether the vendor supports the LC community or not.
I will also note that my local dealer (Stevinson) offers a hefty discount for Rising Sun members :)

OME parts, go to Cruiser Outfitters or Slee Off Road.
OEM parts, go to:

I posted the same question last week. Being in CA, Norwalk was the answer for me. Great price and quick shipping, my parts showed up today and I'm a happy customer.

Yeah, but they keep a list behind the desk, so if you're not up on your dues, you don't get the discount. :eek: Doesn't apply for mere forum members

I've purchased parts from Cruiser Outfitters and they are awesome. They even offer for you to call them if you need help installing a part.

Wits End has great stuff too. I will definitely be ordering from in the future.

cruiser outfitters is great!!!

I have told the people at Greeley Toyota they are nuts, they worked with me a bit for a few parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom