Cruiser Outfitters Website Outage? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like it is down for me too...
I thought I remembered Kurt saying something about a site upgrade coming soon. Wonder if that is what is going on.

That would be great, their last iteration of the website was very difficult to search, IMHO.

Looks like it is down for me too...
I thought I remembered Kurt saying something about a site upgrade coming soon. Wonder if that is what is going on.

I hope so. They are a great place to deal with, but there website looks like it was designed before myspace was a thing.

Yeah.... don't know if @cruiseroutfit has been on lately.

Sorry, I’ve been traveling internationally (the land of Cruisers :D) and haven’t had a chance to check in on Mud. I literally set aside my Saturday morning to get caught up! :D

I actually just called and emailed them with no response. Hm.

Did we get back to your call/email. I was traveling internationally for a few weeks and that left the guys at the shop running a little thin but we should be 100% caught up. Let me know if that’s not the case and I’ll make sure to personally give you a call.

Sorry guys, the website did appear to be down for a day, I was out of the country so I didn’t even hear about it till well after the fact.

We are right in the middle of our brand new website design and build out and I’m very excited to see it’s going to solve all of the search and parts finding woes that our old school website currently has. It has been something we have worked on over the years but things just seats stayed so busy with our retail and wholesale side of the business we never gave at the time it needed. We have since hired a full-time guy to build out the new site and he’s making giant leaps forward. We have over 6500 parts in our system so it was quite the daunting task to decide what to prioritize, what to leave off the new site, and how to rule things out but he’s got a good plan and play. I’ll post a sneak peak soon but for now I’m really in love with our new photography.

F665AB9F-B741-4C79-ADB2-8E06B6D8F6CA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom