Cruiser Days!! June 20, 2020. Hougen Park, Abbotsford, B.C.! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not coming - first Cruiser Days I've missed in 12 years. I can dream and I'll etransfer @Greg_B for raffle prizes tickets

The Mystery Prize and the Time Capsule Prize (1980) will be on the 'Pick-Your-Prize' Table this year. Doing things a little different for many of the prizes. Did you want Greg to pick either of those if they are available? ;)

Sounds great and wonderful Idea. Thanks Rob

what time does this shindig kick off?

Well, my plans for the weekend have changed and I can now make it. What are we at for attendance numbers? Room for possibly 4 more?

what time does this shindig kick off?
OK, OCT 3 is a go, let’s hope the weather holds.

7452 264th Street Langley, East side just a couple corners South from Pagoda Ridge Golf.

We will be doing BBQ lunch for 1pm, so arrivals welcome after 11am. Obviously a 50 head limit at this time.

Rob will add more details I’m sure...

View attachment 2446375

Well, my plans for the weekend have changed and I can now make it. What are we at for attendance numbers? Room for possibly 4 more?

I haven’t seen many replies here, I’m sure 4 more are welcome. :beer:

I haven’t seen many replies here, I’m sure 4 more are welcome. :beer:
11am. Lunch at one. Yes we have room but I expect a lot of drop ins.

We're down to 2.

Patti & I are on our way

Thanks Nicole and Jason for hosting, and Rob for organizing, and everyone for showing! Good fun, fantastic weather. Here are some photos...

20201003_145114.jpg

20201003_145127.jpg

Great day! :cool:

Not a huge turnout but a great group to visit with, big thanks to all who came over.

My wife and I usually take lots of photos but we got chatting with everyone today and we forgot 🤦. This is the only one we grabbed of our FJ40. Thanks for putting the event on.

edit: also found one on my phone of that beauty 4Runner (with a cameo by Bryan’s arm)

View attachment 2454938

View attachment 2454954
I missed looking at the V8 40, it sounded great!
Glad you made it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom