Cruiser Days!! June 20, 2020. Hougen Park, Abbotsford, B.C.! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:princess: is open to having the backyard full of trouble again, let’s see what the smoke weather is doing after next week...:beer:

Hey Jason, that's great!, let's plan for Saturday, October 3.

OK, OCT 3 is a go, let’s hope the weather holds.

7452 264th Street Langley, East side just a couple corners South from Pagoda Ridge Golf.

We will be doing BBQ lunch for 1pm, so arrivals welcome after 11am. Obviously a 50 head limit at this time.

Rob will add more details I’m sure...

53B6AD19-B45D-40F5-9FF4-657A2CA4B1D0.jpeg

Thanks Jason!

Bring $10 for lunch; if you want to bring anything for potluck, that would be great as well, then keep your $10. I'll bring my chili again!

Raffle for solar panel, 9000lb winch and other prizes, including the Iron Butt award. Raffle tickets are $5 each.

In the spirit of Cruiser Days, we will also be voting and awarding prizes for best and worst in show, so bring out your rust! Trust me, the worst in show prize is always worth it! :)

Naturally, it's a smaller show this year, so if you are planning to attend, please post up below with the number of people in your group/party.

We need this for contact tracing and keeping our numbers 50 or less.

It will be a good time; looking forward to seeing you there! :beer:

Last edited:
Wish I could be there, but unfortunately have made other plans already :frown:

Planning on being there. 🍺

gb

I've finished picking up all of the raffle prizes for Cruiser Days! BRING LOTS OF CASH! There are a lot of prizes!

Big Prizes: Winch, Solar Panel
Best in-Show: $300 prize value
Worst in Show: $200 prize value
Iron Butt : $150 prize value

20+ Pick-your-prize items including
Mystery Box: $100 value
Time Capsule: Priceless

Jason will have the BBQ fired up for burgers and smokies; I'll have a big pot of chili.

Limited to 50 attendees so post up if you're planning to come!

Drop-ins are welcome but we may have to turn you away if we have too large a crowd. :beer:

What to bring? A Chair, $10 to cover lunch or bring something to share; we can always use an extra table or 3, plus an EZE up if you have one in case of rain. If you're willing to help set-up, cleanup, please post-up. :beer:

Look for the sandwich board sign on 264th northbound for the turn-off.

Thanks, weather forecast calls for sun, so it should be a great day!

Not coming - first Cruiser Days I've missed in 12 years. I can dream and I'll etransfer @Greg_B for raffle prizes tickets

I will be coming down from Kelowna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom