Cruise Moab 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BadReligion

SILVER Star
Threads
Sounds like there are several of us going this year! Should be a respectable showing from our club.

From what I have heard, it is me, @lelandEOD , @RAYJON , @MountNGoat , and @Tony_Farson .

Did I miss anyone?

Me and @lelandEOD are planning on departing April 24th, staying in Ely that night, and then on to Moab on the 25th. It would be cool to have a convoy out there. What runs are you guys considering doing?

Sounds like there are several of us going this year! Should be a respectable showing from our club.

From what I have heard, it is me, @lelandEOD , @RAYJON , @MountNGoat , and @Tony_Farson .

Did I miss anyone?

Me and @lelandEOD are planning on departing April 24th, staying in Ely that night, and then on to Moab on the 25th. It would be cool to have a convoy out there. What runs are you guys considering doing?

Yes! I am excited. @Krusty Krab and both of his brothers are going, Matt (don't know his mud handle) is also going. @MountNGoat's son from Montana is coming but he said Steve wasn't going to be coming.

I am driving straight through on the 25th and staying in a hotel that night and the night of the 30th and heading home on the 1st.

I have never been to Moab so I have no idea which trails I'll do. I'll play it by ear and follow the wagon crowds I guess.

• Here are the trail descriptions for Moab runs they are doing for this Cruise Moab. I'm down for a couple of moderate trails and one more difficult. But not Pritchett Canyon rated 9 :eek::skull:. I think it would be cool to hit a few of these as a club. See you all at the Raley's meeting place. I think we choose our runs the first of march. They did not give a date. Just first of march on the confirmation TRAIL DESCRIPTIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom