Craigslist- VXR trim? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was looking through Craigslist and saw this. I thought trim levels, like VXR, were for overseas? It doesn't seem to have a multifunction display either. I thought all cruisers past 03 had them? Any ideas on this? Anything strange going on here

2006 Toyota Land Cruise VXR

Googling directions to Lexington...

I guess I should have searched first, looks like there is info on this already....

If it has a auxiliary tank I might look into this more. Any ideas as to what it's worth or what's a good price for it? Or any concerns for parts availability?

That's not an 06 as the seller is advertising, looks like an 04-05.
Why do you say it's not an 06?
That's the year for vvti right 06 and 07… so would be a shame if it's a 05 or less. My 03 is starting to feel like it could use that extra 35 horses or so with the stuff I've been hauling around for work as of late

IDK sounds fishy but there is a number. On the vehicle description to the right it says 06 Ford Mustang. May be worth a shot. It's non nav as well.

The grill and headlights are a dead giveaway. 06-07 had plastic one piece headlights and the had thicker horizontal slats in the grille.

Definitely a Ford Mustang I'd drive...

upload_2017-9-14_21-40-29.png

The grill and headlights are a dead giveaway. 06-07 had plastic one piece headlights and the had thicker horizontal slats in the grille.

Agree. I am 99% sure the grill is different for 06-07, but for sure the headlight should be a one piece plastic. From the pictures, it looks like in pretty good shape. Only thing I see is what looks like two noticeable scratch/ding on the glove box cover.

No roof rack, no running board, no hitch. Interesting... I wish I am in the market.

The steering wheel shown in the ad is from a 2003 4Runner. I never even knew that steering wheel swap was possibly so props to whomever pulled that off. But I'm beginning to smell fish as well:hmm:

2008-toyota-4runner-4wd-4-door-v6-sport-natl-steering-wheel_100272679_l.jpg

Last edited:
The steering wheel shown in the ad is from a 2003 4Runner. I never even knew that steering wheel swap was possibly so props to whomever pulled that off. But I'm beginning to smell fish as well:hmm:

2008-toyota-4runner-4wd-4-door-v6-sport-natl-steering-wheel_100272679_l.jpg
That dash is 4Runner.

06' headlights and taillights were different. Unless changed, this in an 03' 04'.

If someone has the VIN, I'll run it. The steering wheel isn't correct for an 06, not because it's from a 4runner, but all 06 Landcruisers had a bluetooth button on right side.

Texted him this morning and he called me back about a half hour ago.
Said he had it for about three years,didn't know any service history.
Runs good no problems come drive
Heavy accent, hard to understand. Said he would text me the vin. Nothing yet.
If you google the dash image it says " Best guess for this image: toyota 4runner sport 2008"

That dash and steering wheel is identical to my wife's 2006 4Runner.

there is no 4 runner dash in that craigslist add. Who posted that! lol

Man, I really want to take a look at this thing. If anyone gets the VIN it would be nice to see service history. Especially the timing belt since I didn't see a sticker on the engine cover.

*Looks up directions* it's only a little over two hours from Cincinnati.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom