Craigslist Finds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not craigslist but Javelin here on 'Mud has a rear cargo carpet from DNP for the back of a 60. I bought the blem set but he has another one. Not for a '62 but I'm going to make it work anyway. @Tylerh84 How is your cargo carpet? Pretty sure yours is all dialed in but passing this one along.

saw that post a while back. was pretty excited until I saw the salvage title - no telling what happened. could be a fun trail rig if it checks out though.

my 100 has a salvaged title, runs great!

my 100 has a salvaged title, runs great!

Definitely not knocking it, and at that price could be a bargain. I was just thinking of a locked low-mileage 97CE from a collectible perspective, that's why I was bummed about the salvage title.

Your 100 is sweet. I want one.

I would stay away odometer roll back is also list along with a salvage title in the auto check.

Screenshot_20181215-200228.png

Screenshot_20181215-200216.png

Some issues with this landcruiser and false mileage almost 40K rolled back. Wonder what the accident was since I have seen very minor cosmetic damage equaling a total loss because of repair cost compared to KBB value of $5,000 . Probably the reason for the new rear bumper.

Next time I buy a used vehicle I need to hire you to investigate:cheers: Either way if I was in search of a vehicle this would be good negotiating info to get the price down. The damage looks like body damage from a hard rear bumper hit pushing into the corner. Worst case may be a bent rear frame at the last cross member and excessive bondo in the body. For a wheeler not too much concern but given its history and original location, rust would also be a concern. The value of the rest including lockers may put the negotiated cost at $5-6K at most. Hell just the axels if parted out with functioning e lockers is $2-3k used and the rear bumper if new was at least $2k.

Reactions: KTP
Probably a lot more than 40k back... Most likey they just bumped the hundreds place back. There was 7 years between those mileage reports so most likey the rig has at least 250k on it...

Not only that but the fact that it spent an lot of its life in the heart of the rust belt is a definite issue as well. This thing should be asking 3k with that history and guaranteed creeping rust.

Next time I buy a used vehicle I need to hire you to investigate:cheers: Either way if I was in search of a vehicle this would be good negotiating info to get the price down. The damage looks like body damage from a hard rear bumper hit pushing into the corner. Worst case may be a bent rear frame at the last cross member and excessive bondo in the body. For a wheeler not too much concern but given its history and original location, rust would also be a concern. The value of the rest including lockers may put the negotiated cost at $5-6K at most. Hell just the axels if parted out with functioning e lockers is $2-3k used and the rear bumper if new was at least $2k.

Haha no prob just let me know.

now we know where to get the 'slick deal"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom