Craigslist finds - Post 'em here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hate that it's at a dealer though... Probably got it off some old lady who didn't know what she had after her husband passed away.
 
I'm not sure really. The guy didn't even leave an email or number.

I did find this one though...
http://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/4286224115.html

Texted the guy and he's had like 5 cruisers over the years and seemed like a good guy
 
I think at met that ol boy at a bar called "Jerry's Red Door" one time...seemed like a really cool dude... Said he used to have a real nice 40 as well....
 
I think at met that ol boy at a bar called "Jerry's Red Door" one time...seemed like a really cool dude... Said he used to have a real nice 40 as well....

Yep '82 red 40 rust free, said he sold it to some old lady in Springfield, MO for 25k cash :cheers:
 
Back
Top Bottom