Could someone please help me with my H engine "engine number" problem? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay, im just gonna straight to the point. I have swapped my land cruiser from H engine to 13BT engine. However, my old engine is stolen.

The problem become worst because i need the old engine number to make a paper for my car to run on the street. My country requires every car to carry a paper everywhere the car go with frame number and engine number written on the paper.

Since i have lost my H engine, ive managed to find another H engine, however i still need to match that "new" H engine number to the "old" one.

Could somebody kindly enough to take picture of their H engine number with the number "2"; "0" (zero); "3"; and "6" on it and upload it here, i would be soo glad. I will use those pictures as example for me to make the old engine number in the new one that i have just got.

I have the paper of the old H engine, its just that its been stolen from the garage. Without the paper, my car wouldnt be allowed to run on the street. I hope fellow ih8mud member would understand my problem.

Thank you and have a nice day...

20150930_071411.jpg

hi guys, i have found number 2. I just need number "6" now. Please please if someone have it. Kindly take a picture and post it here... thank you very much... :)

You can flip the 6 for a 9.
See this "Font" example. Note that the 3 is equal to your 3.
out_orig_crop.jpg

Rudi

Last edited:
You can flip the 6 for a 9.
See this "Font" example. Note that the 3 is equal to your 3.
View attachment 1181203

Rudi

Hi Rudi, thank you so much for your answer. But im afraid its not that simple, unless you have the actual picture of it. Most of the time, toyota makes a difference between number "6" and "9". From my research the tails of number six are often more "bended" than number 9 (which usually like ordinary 9, like the one in your picture).

So up to now i still dont have number 6, could someone kindly enough to help me...? help will be highly appreciated... thanks

H
Mate go through the post above as there is a few 6's above in post two.

Hi there ozcruiser, thanks for replying... :)
Are you refering to this post/thread?

B-series & H-series landcruiser Engine-Serial-Number/VIN-Number thread

If yes, than yes i am aware of that post, however when i downloaded the picture (it was posted first time in page 2) the picture is too small/blur... i can hardly see the number 6.

I did pm the owner and mention it here, hopefully he is willing to help me... :)

However, if the post you referred to is wrong, please kindly post the link here...

Thank you and have a nice day... :)

Hi mate Canarias post on page 3 has two number 6's with good photos and the second last pic has the 9 that looks the same as the number 6 but upside down. :)

B-series & H-series landcruiser Engine-Serial-Number/VIN-Number thread

Hi there ozcruiser, thanks for keep helping me...

Yes i have gone to that post. However the 2 6's are from frame number, not engine block number. I believe that the font style between frame number and engine block number are different.

However, second pic from canarias, made me think that maybe the 6 and 9 are just the same but upside down...

Thank you,

but still if someone can give the actual picture, it will be much much much better... :)

Hi ozcruiser, thanks again for keep helping me... however, you see, what i need is an actual picture of H engine with number 6 stamped on it. Just like what diagonese did earlier in this post.

I attach a picture of an actual H engine block with number 4 stamped on it. You can see that the font type is different between the picture of your emblem and the picture of my engine block. So big chance, number 6 also different.

I am cautious of this because the government beurau that handle this matter has a collection of book that tells exactly what "engine block number font type" of every car brand that enter my country... it has to be the same...

Sorry if i ask too much, but it just the way it goes...

So thank you again but picture still needed.

Cheers...

003.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom