Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My big brother had the tractor/trailer…nice score @Clutchee !

Buffet

86AEF2E1-B508-453A-AF0F-A50223361E78.jpeg

@Clutchee i had a Ford Mustang pedal car that my grandfather got for as a promo at his dealership. Every cousin used it through 2 generations. I bought all new everything for it, restoredit and it appraised for $7k

BC0B025A-77D6-455B-9851-5E2BDB6E3498.jpeg

Unloaded and ready to troubleshoot the fan.
20220424_185026.jpg

I have a few weeks til the next appointed outing, so I'm going to take a break from mechanicing this week and do some wood working projects.

Growing up in the South I saw those all the time. Never worked up the nerve to try em.

I once was in a convenience store in the hood one day. Guy wants a pickle out out of one of those jars.

Lady behind the counter unscrews the lid and reaches in bare handed and grabs one and hands it to the guy. She shakes off the juice on her hand and continues running the register.

Totally cracked me up.

Unloaded and ready to troubleshoot the fan.
View attachment 2991225

I have a few weeks til the next appointed outing, so I'm going to take a break from mechanicing this week and do some wood working projects.
Mosley can send you a radiator with Spal to fix all that

Mosley can send you a radiator with Spal to fix all that

It has a HD dual pass Rad, with a custom shroud and a SPAL 14" brushless fan. I am in talks with SPAL USA to figure out what went wrong. It appears that the fan's internal circuitry has fried. It starts to ramp, kicks out, resets and try's again. It will likely go back to SPAL for testing.

Why do I hate VW?…Herby has to be completely dissected in order to replace the AC condenser. Why does it need a condenser one may ask? Previous shop replaced the compressor but not the dryer and the whole system is contaminated with desiccant beads.

55C319D3-C8B3-4FA2-ABA0-03C5047FCD41.jpeg

Why do I hate VW?…Herby has to be completely dissected in order to replace the AC condenser. Why does it need a condenser one may ask? Previous shop replaced the compressor but not the dryer and the whole system is contaminated with desiccant beads.

View attachment 2993716
Think I could get the front assembled to hang on the wall……? Chris won’t mind.
🤔

She just show up or did Red bring her home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom