Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where is that?
Muscle Shoals studio (Alabama, near Hawk Pride OHV) Truth about that sign...it didn't exist until after the Cher album used the graphic.
IMG_5952.JPG
IMG_5958.JPG
IMG_5964.JPG
IMG_5971.JPG

Nice! Details? (Cliff Notes)

The poor cruiser has been a champ. I had it in the Ouachitas 2 weeks ago and did this trip last week. All miles logged on the cruiser, no trailer. Only problem was a broken original engine mount on Saturday. That many 3FE miles will give the driver a zen like sense of patience.

A few buddies and I left on Thursday for Slade KY as the Samurai owner's bachelor party adventure extravaganza. We rode the KAT with this mixed bag of rigs plus one guy on a KLR. KLR rider struggled with conditions but survived and bailed out a bit early. From Slade we went north, around the top edge, then back south on the KAT. Turkey Claw Camp was the first night's stop.

From there we bypassed over to Wildcat Offroad park to park the bike and get some wheeling in. After that it was back on the KAT southbound to just north of the TN border. Sunday we continued on through Big South Fork to near Jamestown TN where time forced us to get back on the road back home

We could have done more in better conditions/without the bike. We also tried to not push too hard to keep things light and spirits high. I want to take a week and do the whole loop in one shot.

Last edited:
That feller up top is thinkin real hard...:p

Is #towrigthursday a thing? I washed my bro truck, took a bro photo to prove it, and even kept the hella rad bro angle for full authenticity. Bro.

But really, I got this pretty solid hard tarpaulin like structure affixed to the back. Looks like it will be good for camping. Maybe I'll build some sort of platform in there for that.

Austin Tx, Lone Star, round up hot rods and customs show today....
8E911B65-776B-491E-A5FB-0E5698EDC609.jpeg

I dont even know how that would work... Twin turbo'd and SC'd with nitrous.... I feel like that would go boom real quick. Sure looks cool though

Don’t know either, but kinda wanted to either ask for a ride along or spectate.....

Some driving in were amazing to listen to....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom