Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The pain of staying the same has to become greater than the pain of change.

Funny that this topic is coming up, for I am on a quest for those painkillers.

In October, I will be conducting a 2nd, more in-depth, round of intelligence gathering regarding the relocation of the Three 6 Hybrids Carport Custom Shop/Rocky Mountain CottonLand Outpost & EAF FOB.

This location is PRIMED for a Cloud-based data storage & IT services provider, period-correct FJ-6x re-carpeting services, premium ammunition manufacturing, pharmaceutical (regular & gummy) sales, legal representation & consultation, fire (ignition & suppression) services, (fill in the blank) sales & service providers, beer consumption, and general all around EAFery.

Coincidentally, or not, the local club's acronym is also 'CLC'.

(say a prayer that it sticks)

:steer:

Last edited:
Vermillion Cliffs, the road goes on forever...

IMG_1390.JPG

Vermillion Cliffs

Rick did you all stop at the bar & grill that was across bridge over Colorado river there?
I remember going in years ago and having amazing food and beer selection was huge!

Water pump replacement on the 460

0917171758.jpg

Same theory for orthopedic joint replacement!

Amen. Doing a lot of thinking on that lately. Finally able to get back to running and now something else starts hurting.

Amen. Doing a lot of thinking on that lately. Finally able to get back to running and now something else starts hurting.

Why the hell are you running? WALK (fast) my brother! Hell of a lot less stress on your joints and if you ask an honest Ortho guy he'll tell ya that running is not good for you (old man).

Getting fj40z back in the saddle..... bout time :D

That leftover 37" spare in the trailer has helped transport more F series motors than i can remember.
IMG_3830.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom