Cottonland Overland Opine Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My mayor here in Richland brought by his camping trailer today.

He says it not real heavy but he was pulling it with a F450

Had it made up for his grand boys

IMG_2184.JPG
IMG_2185.JPG
IMG_2187.JPG
IMG_2188.JPG

Your mayor is #eaf.

Thats a badass design. Only limitation is you cant put a tent on top of it with the doors, which is the primary benefit of dragging one along.

But thats me searching hard for a flaw because im #jaf

Bad ass converted Pioneer Tool Trailer.

Your mayor is #eaf.

Thats a badass design. Only limitation is you cant put a tent on top of it with the doors, which is the primary benefit of dragging one along.

But thats me searching hard for a flaw because im #jaf

Our mayor has had several cruisers over the years. He has a mid 80's 60 series now and had a 40 series that Carson Montgomery ended up with. The Mayor is fixing to retire and wants to spend lots of weekends with his boys and theirs under the stars....

Wish I could put it away for a future build...

Any of you #EAF'rs run a manual, or all automatics? Thinking of building the 92 that I am working on swapping to a manual into an #EAF rig by adding a Prinsu to bolt the RTT onto. @Bossman I know you have an h55 in the tan truck and you rolled all over AK, any thoughts.

Any of you #EAF'rs run a manual, or all automatics? Thinking of building the 92 that I am working on swapping to a manual into an #EAF rig by adding a Prinsu to bolt the RTT onto. @Bossman I know you have an h55 in the tan truck and you rolled all over AK, any thoughts.
I like the h55 for the gearing, reliability, and ability to push start if needed and also for not giving up the power that the auto sucks out of the poor little 3fe. But, for everyday driving the auto would be nice. It just depends on what you are going to use the truck for the most.

Last edited:
Anybody have any camping recommendations in the East TN/ West NC area? Labor Day weekend is coming up and I plan on heading up that way for a few nights.

Anybody have any camping recommendations in the East TN/ West NC area? Labor Day weekend is coming up and I plan on heading up that way for a few nights.

psssst... @jfz80...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom