Cottonland Hunting/Shooting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice sticks, Todd.

Anyone know anything about these:

Marlin Camp Carbines

I used to see them all over the place but haven't come across one in a long time. I've never shot one, but would like to find a couple in 9mm.

fountainhead said:
Nice sticks, Todd.

Marlin Camp Carbines

I used to see them all over the place but haven't come across one in a long time. I've never shot one, but would like to find a couple in 9mm.

I have never shot one but I have a Ruger that is similar. Uses .40 pistol magazines.

Cool little gun. I keep it in my farm truck.

Nice sticks, Todd.

Marlin Camp Carbines

Thanks. I was going to be getting fuel injection for the 40 but it will have to wait till next year.

Bought the one on the left last Thursday it's a S&W m&p 15-22lr. Was going to buy a 5.56/223 in the spring. Had to get it a little earlier. The one on the right is s&w m&p -15 5.56.
I have to say shooting the 22 is a lot of fun and cheap!

Nice...holler when you want to go shoot on a Sunday. Uncle has land in Eads with a range.

Nice sticks, Todd.

Marlin Camp Carbines

They are great guns and getting harder and harder to find. They make an awesome integral suppressor host. Very quiet.

image-3704132123.jpg

Aim a little lower.

Can some one get me an AR15. Can't find them in AR. Preferably new. Mark F said this is panic buying and will probably still be available.

gunbroker.com

there are several but no one will be able to buy for you. Range between $1200 to $1900 for a Colt 6920. I would buy as many 30 round mags as you can find those will be gone.

Tommy Bronsons in Memphis or Guns and Ammo has them

Can some one get me an AR15. Can't find them in AR. Preferably new. Mark F said this is panic buying and will probably still be available.

Definitely panic buying. Let the hysteria and Christmas pass and there will be lots of AR's to be had on the cheap. Gobble them up then, as it will take a while for any real legislation to be put in place.

MEMcruiser-

I was in Ft. Thompson in North Little Rock yesterday and they had several to choose from. They were busy, but more lookers than buyers. 30 rd. mags are scarce. They had a few 20s left. Is Arego's out of ARs in Hot Springs?

Yeah, lots of folks will have $4000 guns with no way to pay the credit card in 2-3 months. Wait it out.

I watched Vans do paperwork on 4 fully decked out AR's of some variety today while I waited. $4400 each.

They also sold 2 base models in boxes (did not catch price) and 2 Tommy gun .45's

They have a BIG stock. Send your dad there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom