Costa Fabrications intro and offerings.

I would like to order a 80 series rear bumper. PM me with price and let's make this happen. Thanks
Last time I asked him, he wasn't making 80 rears anymore (for now at least). I am willing to buy one as well if you want to entice him though. Let me know if he wants to make a batch, I am a for sure buy.

Last time I asked him, he wasn't making 80 rears anymore (for now at least). I am willing to buy one as well if you want to entice him though. Let me know if he wants to make a batch, I am a for sure buy.
I found someone here in Utah who might be an acceptable substitution but I really like Costas work. I sent him a pm and will wait and see if he will do a rear before I turn to the Utah resource.

I found someone here in Utah who might be an acceptable substitution but I really like Costas work. I sent him a pm and will wait and see if he will do a rear before I turn to the Utah resource.
I would be all about one these rear bumpers if Rich will build them.
Kind of sounds like we have 3 for sure buys... maybe we can entice him lol.

Make it 6, I am in for the "group buy" for the 80 front bumper. Thank you
there is no group buy... just to be clear. I believe he still makes and sells front bumpers, but the people above are wanting the rears, and he doesn't make them anymore.

Are you building both, front and rear bumpers for the fj60? If you are, I will interested on both, with a rear with tire carrier and ladder for my highroof fj60

Top Bottom