Corona Virass Refuge Run Pt. 2 feeler maybe 4/3-5? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Myself and my 4 year old, Justin @Justsendit and Zac @Mogwai met up along with my friend Gus in a 3rd gen 4runner and even my father in law in a 4th gen 4runner met us at our lunch spot and hung out for a bit. We tool'ed around Anza and enjoyed great weather and company. Ended up camping at the end of Rockhouse Canyon, where we had the place to ourselves. Justin and Zac shared their freeze dried food fetish and we indulged in some payaya Justin prepared, which was delicious along with a tri tip, which my son loved. I feel fortunate we are able to still enjoy ourselves and do the things we love in these hard times. The time we spent out there helped me center myself, and recharge some positives vibes, looking forward to some more trips like these.

Cheers, Nick

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

That one time... when we were social distancing and the 4yo ran up and took a bite off the end of a newly minted tri-tip yet to be cut! Haha...

Last edited:
Looks like some good eats happening there!
Well according to the ABSP this evening they have now pulled the plug on all off road and camping activity until futher notice... Anza-Borrego Desert SP ® :cry:

Here was the locked gate to Alder Canyon. Although the park is closed there were still a lot of people and the occasional Ranger going about their business as usual.

20200327_160048.jpg

I need to check this forum more. I was out there Saturday and Sunday. Weather was perfect!

I need to check this forum more. I was out there Saturday and Sunday. Weather was perfect!
For some reason I find the Clubhouse way harder to follow than the general forums. Not sure why, should be the same but I feel like I miss most of the Beach n Toys posts unless I'm actively looking.

For some reason I find the Clubhouse way harder to follow than the general forums. Not sure why, should be the same but I feel like I miss most of the Beach n Toys posts unless I'm actively looking.
Operator error? :rofl:

Operator error? :rofl:
Very high probability. I changed my watch settings to email and alert on ALL messages. You guys won't be able to hide anything now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom