Corona Virass Refuge Run Pt. 2 feeler maybe 4/3-5? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are going to pass on this one.

Frank

I will leave the thread up though so the rest can use it to plan.

@Justsendit I plan on heading out to that area still with my 4 year old son and another buddy, leaving sat morning.

@Loober Sounds like a plan my man, wake me up if I'm too hung over and still sleeping when you get there :beer:;)

We are going to pass on this one.

Frank
No worries Frank, you will be there in memory and I'm sure a few beers will be drank in honor of those who won't be able to make it!

You all rock. Maybe I can get away for a day trip. For a little background, things are really tough at work. My industry is manufacturing heavy and the layoffs are in the many thousands (heavy trucking, I am in the electrification side, so am plenty busy herding cats remotely). The salary folks like myself are bearing our share with deep pay cuts for the 1-3 months. I could go, but this is one of those times I need to be around and accessible.

That said, I will aim for a day trip if i can.

Frank

Hey Frank sorry to hear that, these are tough times for sure, hopefully you can make it out, @Justsendit sounds good, drop me a pin of whereabouts youll be, I usually use 144.480 and will be on that.

Here are the GPS and GPX links

33.422947, -116.540035

I'll keep my radio on!

Depending on how the tonight and tomorrow go for me, Bruiser maybe coming out Saturday morning after I get out of work....if I get out of work.

I'll be 146.490

So I got to the gate and its locked so will start working on plan B

:oops: Bummer... I thought I remembered going through a gate there a couple weeks ago... (but glad my feeble aging brain wasn't imagining things... again...)
According to the ABSP website the park is basically open, just not the visitor center and established campgrounds... Anza-Borrego Desert SP ®

I think Im going to head to hawk canyon over in anza borrego

Holy crap your right! BTW Hawk Canyon was full of escapees from Corona lock down So I ended up at fish creek for the night.

We are at fish creek camp in anza borrego

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom