Cool cars and CLC chat (41 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(praying) Please have a 200 section

The 200 section on Mud is pure gold. No way to replicate such a conclave or minstrels

Pirate was basically Killed by the owners. Looks like someone is trying to bring back another

Didn't know pirate was on life support either... man I'm out of the loop

I've never seen or heard of that site.

So long story short: Pirate was bought by Vertical Scope years ago and has been on the decline ever since. A month or two ago, VS announced that they would be revamping the old PBB and turning it into a more "modern" site. A rogue agent went ahead and built Irate, then announced its launch the day before the VS update. Everyone left old Pirate (which is hooorrible) , and now there is new Irate.

Only 40 years apart between these two.
Am I foolish to want the original?

D9998936-815F-428B-AA6D-2B1DD36599DB.jpeg
706C2D31-CA2F-4DDE-8679-DF36F129E1DF.jpeg
31F74460-A57A-42C1-A110-3CC35209F102.jpeg
4DE3B86A-41E3-473B-AE54-1417A3B2051E.jpeg

Original all the way!

My dads shopping for a new taco. Every dealer in town says it’ll be September. That’s nuts.

So.... white/grey exterior, 2 door, long bed, auto. 2 or 4wd. If you see a 2019/20 that’s sub 30k miles holler at me.

Pass on that American made turd.....
Actually made in America and Mexico. Ones in Mexico have some of best quality and accuracy. Plant still manually moves cars in process vs US plant being fully automated.

Is there a better alternative for a truck that isn’t full size?

There are no good long term options now days full or medium sized.

Basically if you can’t afford a 200 and you don’t want a 4Runner just buy a truck and don’t keep it long.

That station wagon tho
True. A friend of my called it when he said "Dude that bought the Blazer should be put on suicide watch after he drives it. WTF?" 😂

They are going to sell every one of these in the 2-door and 4-door models. Watch out Jeep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom