Considering Moving To Santa Fe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in Los Alamos so ~40 mins up the road from santa fe. Even with all the bad or annoying things about this part of the state its still hard to beat the access to the outdoors in New Mexico and being close (but not too close) to some real gems in southwestern colorado and surrounding states
Yep, I’ve lived in California, Colorado, North Carolina, Texas and Maine, but NM keeps pulling me back. It’s just right.

Can you share the part number you used for those caps. I tried searching for them with no luck thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTV
Yep, I’ve lived in California, Colorado, North Carolina, Texas and Maine, but NM keeps pulling me back. It’s just right.
NM (Alb., Socorro, Roswell, Aztec, Farmington); TX; SC; VA for me and I still prefer NM. Although, VA away from DC is pretty nice and I've contemplated buying a condo/town home there for part time residence when I retire.

I'm in Los Alamos so ~40 mins up the road from santa fe. Even with all the bad or annoying things about this part of the state its still hard to beat the access to the outdoors in New Mexico and being close (but not too close) to some real gems in southwestern colorado and surrounding states

That's something that I really like about Idaho, access to the outdoors. If only it was more accessible in winter! I'm really looking forward to being closer to SW Colorado and southern Utah, those places are otherworldly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom