Connector question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyFish

GOLD Star
Threads
Website
twitter.com
Hey folks, should this connector be available at the Toyota parts desk? What should I ask for? I believe it’s the coolant temp sensor.
1599874099822.jpeg

1599874122484.jpeg

1599874146709.jpeg

1599874248732.jpeg

Thanks!

Looks like they're available on ebay pretty readily.

I'm going to head to my local LKQ tomorrow morning for this and a knock sensor connector. They have a number of newly arrived 90's toyota products, so I may get lucky. I damaged both connections with my ham fists while changing my fuel filter.

For knock sensor connector, you can use 82219-35010, cut off one side and splice it in.

JohnnyFish, Below I've included a link to a factory Toyota manual that you might find helpful. It's a repair manual on how to repair your factory wiring harness. It has a section in it that shows you the shape of every male, and female connector used in the harness. Along with the factory part numbers for all those connectors. The connector your looking for can be found on the bottom right hand corner of page 19, in the section called "table of housing shape"

Last edited:
Found both connectors on Camrys at the salvage yard within a half hour. The knock sensor is the easiest connector to get to in a late 90’s Camry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom