SOLD Connecticut: 2018 modified GX460, low miles, CPO, $42k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/269696692064357/?mibextid=6ojiHh
Selling my 2018 Lexus GX460. I bought the vehicle certified pre-owned and it is still under this warranty until 10/23/23. It has 60k miles but is my daily and so will go up slowly. I love the vehicle, but the family is getting bigger, we have a trailer, and I’d like to move up to a 200 series.

I have full service records from new, including receipts for all of the modifications I have done to this vehicle. It has no accidents, no stories, and no drama. It has been meticulously maintained and adult owned/driven. I’ve tried to provide a complete overview below but if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. I am selling without the ikamper rooftop tent and without the diode dynamics light bar along the top which I am keeping (I have another prinsu deflector that I will replace that one with). Also, particularly because the vehicle is located in the Northeast I included a frame shot (more in facebook market link attached). Please note that the GX has been fluid filmed each winter I’ve owned it, and so there is a layer covering on there. I washed it off as best as I could before taking photos and there is minimal to no rust that I can see, but I wanted to fully disclose that it might be hard to see in the photos.

I am asking $45,000. Open to pre-purchase inspections etc at the buyer’s request and expense. I am looking to move into a 200 series land cruiser or LX570 and so would consider trades for that, but no other vehicles.

Modifications:
• Prinsu roof rack
• Dobinson’s suspension
• SPC upper control arms
• DrKDSS bolt-on pan-hard correction kit
• OEM TRD PRO wheels
• KO2 tires
• OEM Sport Taillights
• OEM tow hitch receiver
• 12volt solutions remote start
• Grom apple carplay
• Multiterrain Select (OEM parts but added)
• Crawl control (OEM parts but added)
• SPOD sourceLT with mini6
• SPOD mount (powertray)
• Diode dynamics ditch lights
• Diode dynamics reverse bulbs
• Diode dynamics reverse/chase lights (mounted on prinsu rack)
• Treaty Oak off-road recovery points
• Transmission cooler (Hayden 698)
• Mountain passes off-road transmission cooler mounting bracket
• RSG rock sliders

The “bad”: I’ve used the vehicle to explore and so the paint does have some faint scratches from branches etc. It has never been rock crawling but has seen trails. Imagine most would buff out. There is one deeper scratch on the gas cap door that I included a photo of. There is also a small area on the dash that has a scratch/dent on it (guess that is the best way to describe). I covered it with one of those 2x2 inch magnets for iphones long ago but wanted to disclose. That’s it that I've really noticed.

The vehicle is located in Connecticut. Please note that Connecticut is a bit weird with selling vehicles in that I cannot give you my license plates. You will need to either bring your own or arrange for temporary plates. Will accept cash or certified/cashier check only.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask questions etc. Happy to send more photos as well.

Front.JPG

right.JPG

gas cap.JPG

under 5.JPG

Suspension.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom