For Sale Con-Ferr windshield mount light brackets-SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

these ones?
conframelightmountl.gif

these ones?
conframelightmountl.gif

They look similar to the ones you have posted, except that those are for a Jeep, and there is a difference. The jeep ones shown mount with three screws from the side, while the Toyota ones mount with two from the front.

The pic is still a handy reference point. Thanks for that.:)

The box is still way too full!

ttt..

I got a set of these from mark and they are sweet. Very well built, nice and beefy. Very happy with them!

PLENTY more.

The brackets mount ABOVE the windshield hinge, requiring separate drilling into the windshield frame to mount them.

You are welcome to call the shop to follow up on this. 818-953-9230. I simply cannot conduct business by PM.

Thanks for your understanding...and cooperation.:)

To clear up any confusion... these are them. Got them from Mark a while back. Look good and are beefy, and require holes in the windshield frame, but I don't care. :D
B.
light mounts.jpg

Still got some of these left.

Time warp bump.

Mark I’ll take a set of these seeing that the previous owner had drilled holes in the windshield frame probably specifically for these 😂. I can pick up some time.

Mark I’ll take a set of these seeing that the previous owner had drilled holes in the windshield frame probably specifically for these 😂. I can pick up some time.

that’s fine. And hopefully I can get the leftover chunk of your steering ox I asked for when you were cutting the column/steering shaft.

that’s fine. And hopefully I can get the leftover chunk of your steering ox I asked for when you were cutting the column/steering shaft.
I hope I still have it. 🤔. I cleaned out some stuff in garage. I’ll check.

Ttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom