SOLD Complete Tool Kit, Bottle Jack, & Manuals - Not Mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
Not sure this guy knows what he has, but I reached out to him and suggested he revise his title and take better pics of the tools and manuals.

You mean like the price is too high or?

:bang:

I'm betting he thinks the manuals are $60 each at least

I'm betting he thinks the manuals are $60 each at least
This stuff is only what someone is willing to pay. I list stuff on eBay at least 25% higher than I do on MUD, just because of the hassle of dealing with people and eBay in general.

“Original Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 Factory Bottle Jack. Condition is "Used". Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground.”

I wouldn’t expect to receive anything other than what the above description states.

“Original Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 Factory Bottle Jack. Condition is "Used". Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground.”

I wouldn’t expect to receive anything other than what the above description states.
I asked him. He said everything pictured. He honestly just does not know what he has.

This stuff is only what someone is willing to pay. I list stuff on eBay at least 25% higher than I do on MUD, just because of the hassle of dealing with people and eBay in general.

I'm picturing a guy in FJ Company's purchasing office facing a severe parts order deadline for a restoration that needs this part tomorrow to go out for powder coating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom