SOLD Columbus ohio. 1997 toyota landcruiser fzj80 for sale! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/378605676575429/
Hello all. Have been trying to sell my beloved 97 landcruiser and had pretty terrible luck so far. Really need to sell her sadly so im very motivated to sell. She's had lots of various maintenance recently biggest being i went thru the birfs in the front and also did the wheel bearings and seals on the real axle. Plus tie rods and new tie rod bars to tighten the front up. If you want to get into contact to talk more let me know. Currently is on Facebook market place so thats the best way to see it. Flexible on the price as I really need a quick sale.

You might want to check the link. When I clicked the link, I get:

"This Listing Isn't Available Anymore. It may have been sold or expired. Take a look at these other items below."

So, it either expired or the item is limited to a certain area.

Thanks for the heads up. If anyone wants to contact me about it otherwise till I figure that out let me know and I can send my cell number

And if anyone knows why Facebook would do that let me know too. Listing isn't expired I just checked. It pops up when you search columbus ohio market place

20201210_172601.jpg

Price is 5500 obo like I said need a quick sale been having many people on market place wate my time. Been a solid vehicle my entire ownership and has never let me down. Has had lots of various maintenance recently that I can share if you're interested. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom