Color choice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425796684.951052.jpg

Well me and my wheeling partner painted the grill. Unfortunately we ran out of paint.... I blame her for not checking on the supply..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425796838.181011.jpg

My plan is to get more and paint the turn signal frames.

Is this just to much black?

The Crome is rough to say the least and I will be ordering a full set of Crome to keep on the shelf.

looks good to me. paint the turn signal frames too.

Last edited:
My plan is to get more and paint the turn signal frames.

Is this just to much black?

The Crome is rough to say the least and I will be ordering a full set of Crome to keep on the shelf.
Always good to have spares!

It took me a while to come around, but I have become a fan of the latter style 7X grille and turn indicators. My preference is black, so I just ordered a new grille and lights in black (thanks @Akella/@crushers) as shown the two examples below my 73.

Grilles.png

I have the "newer" grill, the one that doesn't spell out Toyota. AND I wish I had the older one! (like the one pictured here on this sexy beast)

Sophia w Kayak.jpg

I like the early type because there steel and can take a good hit with out breaking. I'm in the country with plenty of Skippy's

I like the early type because there steel and can take a good hit with out breaking. I'm in the country with plenty of Skippy's

Indeed. Their durability is most definitely the best feature, and I also like the aesthetics. Win-win, IMHO.

@Billyfj7312ht nice rig. I think silver works for you since it matches your bull bar/bumper well...I would probably change the letter coloring though, but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom