SOLD CO: 1994 80 Series Land Cruiser- Clean w/ 159k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Outside Link
https://rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/edwards-1994-toyota-land-cruiser-80/7110918804.html
This '94 80 Series Land Cruiser has LOW mileage ..... 159,790 miles!!
This is an AMAZING vehicle, it runs well with no problems (we're just looking to upgrade to a newer version).

* Car has always been garaged!
* 2 Owners only
* Clean Title & Carfax Report
* BF Goodrich A/T Tires
* Clean inside
* Normal wear on exterior- a few scratches, pit marks, etc.
* Amazing family car and for off-road adventures.
* Does not have locking differential knob/switch
* Has ABS
* No locking diff knob/switch

Well maintained and serviced on schedule. I have all records back to 1999. Here are main repairs:
- 50,691 miles: New radiator and front bumper (due to run in with a deer, the deer lost)
- 63,000 miles: Serpentine belts replaced
- 70, 515 miles: New front and rear shocks
- 71,370 miles: repacked front wheel bearings, replaced front diff pinion seal
- 80, 836 miles: A/C condensor replaced/recharged
- 83, 800 miles: Front inner axel seal replaced
- 114,000 miles: Power steering pressure hose and fluids replaced
- 115,000 miles: Starter motor replaced
- 125,000 miles: Brake and rotor pads, front and rear differential and transfer case fluids replaced

Runs great and everything works! Please email for more info and/or to setup a showing/virtual tour! Must see.
Hoping for $11,500 but open to reasonable offers.

Color: Beige/Metallic
Engine: 4.5 L 6-cylinder
MPG: 12 city / 15 highway
Transmission: 4-speed automatic
Fuel tank capacity: 25.1 gal
Dimensions: 188″ L x 76″ W x 73″ H
Horsepower: 212 hp

Last edited:
Would you be able to provide a more detailed maintenance history? Axle, brake and bearing service, cooling system, drive train fluid exchanges, any known issues or leaks? Any clear coat fade? Could you post more photos of the hood and roof? Some of the initial photos are a little far away to tell, thanks!

Would you be able to provide a more detailed maintenance history? Axle, brake and bearing service, cooling system, drive train fluid exchanges, any known issues or leaks? Any clear coat fade? Could you post more photos of the hood and roof? Some of the initial photos are a little far away to tell, thanks!
Hi Jason, Yes, I have a full maintenance and service history going back to 1999. No known issues. This forum only allowed me to use 5 photos total, but there is a link above to my Craigs List post with more photos too! You can also message/email to me and I can get those to you directly? Thanks!!

Sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom