1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Meeting

Discussion in 'CO/WY- Horsetooth 4 Wheelers Cruiser Club' started by SGT0311, Feb 26, 2007.

1. SGT0311

SGT0311

It was good to finally meet everyone. I am excited to get together for some wheeling and or camping.

I mentioned that I have some tires and wheels for sale, if any one is interested let me know. They would look great on a 55. :D I am asking 180 each(5) for the tires 33x12.50 15 MTR's, and 50 for the wheels 15x8 aluminum modular style. The tires are brand new...

Darryl

2. PabloCruise

PabloCruise

Lets see a picture of the tire/wheel combo...

3. toplessfj

toplessfj

It was really excellent to have such a good turn out for our February meeting! For those of you who couldn't make it here are some highlights. Most important our trail run this month will be on Sunday March 4th, we will be meeting up at Vern's on old hwy 287 in Laporte and leaving out at 9:00am. We are planning on going up 7 mile and then see how far we can make it up Bald Mtn. which is a trail we voted to adopt at the meeting. We still have our Crystal Mtn trail and are planning on opening it the weekend of May 26th & 27th (mark your calendars!)
    The dues were due at the last meeting so if you weren't able to attend please bring them to the trail run or contact Frank or Damon. The new club stickers are out and you get one with your membership, additional stickers are $5.00 each. We are also signing up for FEAT with the Rockey Mtn Medical center so anyone interested needs to contact Damon and supply him with your registration and insurance info.
    Hope to see you all Sunday!!!:bounce: :bounce2:

4. SGT0311

SGT0311

Here is the only picture I have showing the wheels and tires.
    our 40.jpg