Clinometer/Compass Meter Option (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello.
My Prado has the one of the top picture originaly factory installed. There are some versions here in Colombia that have it from factory, mine does. I know here are retailed through the dealer shop and i know it costs about USD 1000. Quite expensive but gives a cool interior look.

Pepe,

Sorry for the delay!
I don't know if I can get (or locate) the wiring for it or not. :frown:

Dariusz,

Here's the diagram with the sensor (I think) highlighted.
Let me know if that's the correct part and also if you see where it is actually mounted in the diagram or not.

THANKS!

Mot
Outer ambient temperature sensor2b.jpg

Hi MOT

I am a new user from South Africa. I would really like to get hold of one of the console units. I have a '98 4 door, with a KZTE motor, VX spec. Would you possibly be able to assist me?

Thanks in advance

Regards

90 VZ za,

Do you happen to know if your vehicle already comes with the necessary sensors and harness for the console/meters?

I've heard that the harness runs to the console and you just have to get to it behinde the panel. But you would still have to get the temp. sensor. I could be wrong though...

Let me know what you know. I'd love to assist you!

Yours,

Mot

I will be working on the Prado tonight and will let you know tomorrow if the harness is in place as well as the temp sensor.

Regards

Marius

Marius,

Sounds good!

Let me know what you find out!

Mot:)

I just bought one of the bottom clino guages and want to mod it to fit my 1991 prado but I can't figure out how to cal the compass.Help?:doh:

According to the user manual, the compass is self-calibrating.

(I've attached a copy of the Spanish manual)
Picture 1.jpg

I was cleaning my cuiser junk today and stumbled across the above gauges and thought about this thread. LOL!!

Let me know if anyone still wants one. :hillbilly:

Mod(s), if you see it fit to be moved to "For Sale", please don't hesitate!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

beaufort,

Amy I reading you correctly???
I thought you only had a 60, but your sig line says you have a '97 and you're wondering if there's a 2005-ish version of the inclinometer???

Sorry if I'm being dense!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

beaufort,

Amy I reading you correctly???
I thought you only had a 60, but your sig line says you have a '97 and you're wondering if there's a 2005-ish version of the inclinometer???

Sorry if I'm being dense!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

I have a 2005 4runner ;)

Did they come with an inclinometer/gauges similar to the Prado one(s)???

I "think" I've seen something sort of like it, but at an overhead location.

I can look for them if you'd like...

Hi guys, I am new here and would like to get hold of one of the dash top units. Can anybody help me? I have searched eBay, and thought that perhaps buying direct from toyota in a country that sells them might be an idea. Thanks in advance.
Brads Last Day.jpg

griffon,

I've got the one in the third pic on this post if you're interested in that one/type.

Let me know!

Mot

griffon,

I've got the one in the third pic on this post if you're interested in that one/type.

Let me know!

Mot

Mot,
I was grazing through Mud and stumbled upon this post. Do you have the version that came out of a four runner or an 80 series? Not sure if this counts as a hijack actually.:hmm:
Regards,
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom