For Sale Cleveland, OH - (Set of 5) 33 inch Mud Terrains on 17 inch Ultra aluminum wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling as a set of 5 wheels and tires. These were on my Lexus GX, selling because I am moving up to 35’s. The tires are Ironman All Country Mud Terrains size LT285/75 R17(33’s) 4 have about 4,500 miles on them and the 5th (spare) is brand new purchased in June of this year. Four of the wheels are 17x9 inch Ultra Motorsports Mongoose satin black aluminum. The 5th is the original 17x7.5 inch Lexus wheel painted to match the others. The wheels are a 6 by 5.5 inch bolt pattern. The Ultra’s have a 12mm offset. They will fit all Toyota FJ Cruisers, 1995 or newer 4WD Tacomas, 2003 or newer 4Runners and all Lexus GX 470’s / 460’s. All 5 tires have working TPMS sensors. I prefer not to ship but could meet within an hour of Cleveland, Ohio. Please reach out with any questions. If the ad is up they are still available!

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

wheel5.jpg

wheel6.jpg

wheel7.jpg

wheel8.jpg

wheel9.jpg

wheel10.jpg

I would prefer not to parse these out but if someone is interested in just the wheels or just the tires let me know. My new set of 35's will be ready soon and I need to move these. Thanks!

$$$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom