For Sale CLEAN 1986 FJ60/5spd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have to sell on of my cruisers so I am listing this FJ60 that I have babied for the last
3 years.. Don't care if it sells or anyone's comments about the sale. You can buy just the cruiser
or 2 sheds of extra new and custom parts that I have collected over the years. I will list the everything
that I have done and will list just some of the parts that are in the sheds..

PRICE I AM ASKING FOR THE CRUISER JUST THE WAY I DAILY DRIVE HER NOW 16,500// 140,000 Miles

LINK FOR PICS: Wanted - FJ60

PRICE FOR FJ60 / ALL THE PARTS IN THE SHEDS:: 20,000

Here is the list of what I have done or had done in the last couple of years. This 60 has no rust
and came for a PO that owned her for 12 years. You can lick the C-Channels on this cruiser.. LOL

WOW don't really know where to start..
New 5spd/fully rebuilt FJ62 TC
New u-joints and balanced drive shafts/ painted when they where balanced.
New oil pan/gasket
New rebuilt Steering Box/ Thanks Cruiser Yard!!
All New tire rod ends and one new tire rod tube. Alignment done immediately after that
New OEM clutch, pressure plate, fly wheel, throw out bearing, rear main seal, front main seal
ALL New OEM gaskets valve cover, tappet cover, distributor o-ring ect..
New OEM water pump, thermostat, fan blades, fan clutch assembly. ALL 4 thermostat bolts new. Thanks Ryan! (OTRAMM)
ALL New OEM Hoses.
New Radiator CFS2708
New OEM check valves for the headlight squirts. New lines also
New OEM caps for the headlight squirt and windshield reservoir. No Cracks No crack backs also..
Every lens and screw and plastic piece that the screw goes into replaced OEM of course..
Euro mirrors
Spector rear gray diamond cargo rubber. IF you don't have this in your 60 get it. ITS the s***!!
GT Seat covers. The best seat covers I have ever had or seen for a 60/62!!
Has Factory roof rack with a factory wing on the end. Aftermarket roof rack in the shed.
New OEM windshield with gasket that has no chrome spacers in it. THE best gasket out there.
4 runner wiper upgrade
New OEM dome lights
New OEM rear view mirror.

WIll list the other parts that available tomorrow. THOSE parts either go with the cruiser or I will sell
them after the cruiser is in another driveway...
PLEASE do your research and know what you are looking for before calling me..
IF you are a serious buyer looking for a clean NON RUSTED 60 THEN call. LOVE to BS about
and answer questions for serious buyers. IF you are a TIRE KICKER and want to be schooled
about a clean 60 then Please call also. I am usually drinking some beers after 6pm each day and would
love to talk and answer some 60 questions...
Thanks John 717-612-0619

Last edited:
Have to sell on of my cruisers so I am listing this FJ60 that I have babied for the last
3 years.. Don't care if it sells or anyone's comments about the sale. You can buy just the cruiser
or 2 sheds of extra new and custom parts that I have collected over the years. I will list the everything
that I have done and will list just some of the parts that are in the sheds..

PRICE I AM ASKING FOR THE CRUISER JUST THE WAY I DAILY DRIVE HER NOW 16,500.. 140,000

LINK FOR PICS: Wanted - FJ60

PRICE FOR FJ60 / ALL THE PARTS IN THE SHEDS:: 20,000

Here is the list of what I have done or had done in the last couple of years. This 60 has no rust
and came for a PO that owned her for 12 years. You can lick the C-Channels on this cruiser.. LOL

WOW don't really know where to start..
New 5spd/fully rebuilt FJ62 TC
New u-joints and balanced drive shafts/ painted when they where balanced.
New oil pan/gasket
New rebuilt Steering Box/ Thanks Cruiser Yard!!
All New tire rod ends and one new tire rod. Alignment done immediately after that
New OEM clutch, pressure plate, fly wheel, throw out bearing, rear main seal, front main seal
ALL New OEM gaskets valve cover, tappet cover, distributor o-ring ect..
New OEM water pump, thermostat, fan blades, fan clutch assembly. ALL 4 thermostat bolts new.
ALL New OEM Hoses.
New Radiator CFS2708
New OEM check valves for the headlight squirts. New lines also
New OEM caps for the headlight squirt and windshield reservoir. No Cracks No crack backs also..
Every lens and screw and plastic piece that the screw goes into replaced OEM of course..
Euro mirrors
Spector rear gray diamond cargo rubber. IF you don't have this in your 60 get it. ITS the s***!!
GT Seat covers. The best seat covers I have ever had or seen for a 60/62!!
Has Factory roof rack with a factory wing on the end. Aftermarket roof rack in the shed.
New windshield with gasket that has no chrome spacers in it. THE best gasket out there. OEM..

WIll list the other parts that available tomorrow. THOSE parts either go with the cruiser or I will sell
them after the cruiser is in another driveway...
PLEASE do your research and know what you are looking for before calling me..
IF you are a serious buyer looking for a clean NON RUSTED 60 THEN call. LOVE to BS about
and answer questions for serious buyers. IF you are a TIRE KICKER and want to be schooled
about a clean 60 then Please call also. I am usually drinking some beers after 6pm each day and would
love to talk and answer some 60 questions...
Thanks John 717-612-0619
John is a class act and very knowledgeable about this rig. Great price for a great truck. GLWS.

List of some of the parts that I am still putting of this 60.

Trail Tailor Sliders
ARB rear bumper
NEW stock suspension. Leaf srprings, OEM shackles, Man a Fre U-bolts, energy suspension bushings
OEM Antenna assembly
Jim C. Carb

Last edited:
Here is a List of some of the used and new parts in the sheds

Full Gray pin striped interior. Front seats, rear bench seats.
ALL kinds of interior trim parts.
4 NON rusted Doors. Color is a light blue with gray pin striped door cards/panels.
New Bumpers in the boxes still.
Used bumpers also. Not sure if its both or just one of them. Have to look. List these parts from memory right now.
Jim C. smog delete kit.
New OEM clutch master and slave cylinder. Was back up.
New OEM slave cylinder hose.
New OEM belts for this 60. Good used belts for a 62 and a 60.
Extra skid plates for a 60.
Good smog pump. Have a Man a Fre somg pump delete bracket and pulley on this 60 right now.
Original wiper arms.
All the original Lens. I replaced every lens and marker assembly on this 60. What a difference in appearance they make.
Stock OEM mirrors
NON-CRACKED headlight squirter bottole. Have another good too with minor crack starting.
Couple extra front Grills.
FJ60 and FJ62 dash's. Both have minor cracks in them but still good to use or recover.
5 Stock chrome rims with no rubber on them.

I will update this list daily as I go through and clean out these sheds. These parts will be available with this 60 or will
be listed for sale if this 60 sells. IF this 60 doesn't sell then these parts stay for my backup in case I need them!

Last edited:
are the doors manual lock/roll-up windows? I ma interested in these for my FJ62 and move away from electric windows

are the doors manual lock/roll-up windows? I ma interested in these for my FJ62 and move away from electric windows

They are manual lock and roll up windows. IF the 60 sells and the buyer doesn't also want them for extra cost then they
are yours.

Interested in...
- interior parts if its same pattern as the one in the vehicle pictures (alternating grey/blue), mainly need both front panels, but would consider buying all (panels & seat covers)
- FJ60 dash cap if grey
- right rear tail lens if not cracked
- headlight washer reservoir

Here are some pics of her getting cleaned and check valves being installed for the headlight squirter's.

2015-07-11 18.02.35.jpg
2015-07-11 18.02.47.jpg
2015-07-11 18.02.56.jpg
2015-07-11 18.03.10.jpg
2015-07-11 18.03.27.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom