CLC's Cruzin for a Brewsin - Show and Charity fundraiser July 1st 12PM-3PM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
cruzin for a brewsin.jpg

Update: Peak Place is throwing in a People's Choice Award/Prize! $50 + a bag of local/fresh roasted coffee. Additionally, LHM Toyota will be onsite with some SWAG and Redline Land Cruisers. Stay The Trail will have a table with info/Education. More fun and prizes to come.

Please post up if you plan to participate/show. We need all types(mild to wild) Land Cruisers as well as classic to late model. Need to get an Idea on space needs.

Bison Brothers food truck will also be on site as well as Ice Cream Great family outing!

Save the date! We discussed this a couple month's back as a get-together/fundraiser for our club. We are moving forward with these dates and times. $1 of all drinks sold between 1-3pm on Sunday July 1st will go to benefit a charity of our choosing. The plan now is to contact Stay the Trail Colorado as the recipient and request their education trailer/volunteer to attend. I've also talked to Mike Davidson (Treeroot) from Rising Sun 4X4 about promoting for their club and hopefully we can get a nice , diverse set of cruisers. Peak Place (www.peakplace.com) will be creating promotional material and will have more info later. There will be food trucks and opportunity to network and just hangout.

Last edited:
Reminder/bump - Hope to see you and your cruiser at this event. Besides tasty beverages, you can expect food trucks, ice cream, Peoples Choice award (best truck) prize(s) and more! I have some promo cards to hand out at the CLC meeting this week.

Reminder/bump - Hope to see you and your cruiser at this event. Besides tasty beverages, you can expect food trucks, ice cream, Peoples Choice award (best truck) prize(s) and more! I have some promo cards to hand out at the CLC meeting this week.
I mean next week

View attachment 1705595

Update2: fb page for event
Cruzin for a Brewsin

Show up around 11:30 to park/set up and sign in!

Update: Peak Place is throwing in a People's Choice Award/Prize! $50 + a bag of local/fresh roasted coffee. Additionally, LHM Toyota will be onsite with some SWAG and Redline Land Cruisers. Stay The Trail will have a table with info/Education. More fun and prizes to come.

Please post up if you plan to participate/show. We need all types(mild to wild) Land Cruisers as well as classic to late model. Need to get an Idea on space needs.

Bison Brothers food truck will also be on site as well as Ice Cream Great family outing!

Save the date! We discussed this a couple month's back as a get-together/fundraiser for our club. We are moving forward with these dates and times. $1 of all drinks sold between 1-3pm on Sunday July 1st will go to benefit a charity of our choosing. The plan now is to contact Stay the Trail Colorado as the recipient and request their education trailer/volunteer to attend. I've also talked to Mike Davidson (Treeroot) from Rising Sun 4X4 about promoting for their club and hopefully we can get a nice , diverse set of cruisers. Peak Place (www.peakplace.com) will be creating promotional material and will have more info later. There will be food trucks and opportunity to network and just hangout.

I was thinking about going but I couldn’t be there until a little after 1:00. Would pulling in late be possible?

I was thinking about going but I couldn’t be there until a little after 1:00. Would pulling in late be possible?
Sure. Come when you can. We are looking to showcase cruisers or Lexus variants if we can fill the spots. But feel free to bring any toyota 4x4 truck

Ill be there as well with my 97.

Anyone have a 54mm hub socket I could borrow? Noticed two broken off wheel studs on driver front today.

Yup, got one you can borrow. Want me to bring it tomorrow, that will be closer to you? Or you can swing by and get it. Doing HAM radio install so I’ll be home all day.

I’ll be there. ‘97 LX450

Great turnout, nice rigs and great people. Too busy talking and didn’t even get a chance to see al the rigs. Nice catching up with people I haven’t seen in a while.

Thanks to Todd for working on this! Hope to see some pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom