For Sale Chicago area - FJ40 - Confer Bench rear bench, Brush Guard, and Aluminum Tread plate body kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Spring cleaning and getting rid of stuff I'll never use. Came off my 1976 FJ40 from when I purchased the vehicle.

Confer rear bench seat with under seat storage with armrests - Great condition - $400
Brush Guard - solid but will need refinishing unless you like that Patina look - $150
Aluminum tread plate body panels - 2 rear corners, 2 rocker panels, rear sill, and 2 running boards -$150
Local pick up

1976-fj40-3.jpg

IMG-3241.jpg

IMG-3243.jpg

IMG-3245.jpg

IMG-3246.jpg

Spring cleaning and getting rid of stuff I'll never use. Came off my 1976 FJ40 from when I purchased the vehicle.

Confer rear bench seat with under seat storage with armrests - Great condition - $400
Brush Guard - solid but will need refinishing unless you like that Patina look - $150
Aluminum tread plate body panels - 2 rear corners, 2 rocker panels, rear sill, and 2 running boards -$150
Local pick up

View attachment 2958940

View attachment 2958943

View attachment 2958944

View attachment 2958945

View attachment 2958949
Interested in the bench and brush guard. Will PM you

Did the brush guard sell?
Any know if this brush guard would mount with a stock PTO winch setup? Doesn't seem like it would?

Did the brush guard sell?
Any know if this brush guard would mount with a stock PTO winch setup? Doesn't seem like it would?
Yes sir, he put together a bundle for me on the bench and brush guard.

sorry, meant to update this. As mentioned above, the brush guard and bench seat are sold.
The Aluminum treadplate still available.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom