Cheesehead Invasion 2005 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great Photos Woody!

Anyone know who was shooting video on Sunday @ TSOB?

Trying to make JK poop :D
Nolen11.jpg
Nolen22.jpg

wngrog said:
Trying to make JK poop :D

He was your passenger side ballast... You went over on Blacksheep Highway - you just drove out of it too quick - before I could capture the evidence... Very nice driving:cool:

OK so where was the White Trash, sitting in camp drinking?

DavidW said:
OK so where was the White Trash, sitting in camp drinking?

I've got a handful from Sat night....dammed tequila...

I guess they just needed some more alcohol!!! or my lovely persona to help break the ice!

Was Kowboy pullin a "Slingblade" onem...."french fried taters".... He has to be Billy Bob Thortons brother....

Last edited by a moderator:
:d :d
44534652-M.jpg
44534956-M.jpg
44687806-M.jpg

Lynn, smilin' big since he only has $3500 in the White Trash Beater and this lil' SOB just flat out wheels.........

:flipoff2: :flamingo:
44687902-M.jpg

wngrog said:
Just a few hundred bucks worth of tire laying on that rock :shaking:

44484674-M.jpg

Glass half full would be that your tires will be wore out when you change to something different, for the first time:D

:flipoff2:

Well, I had a great time even though my truck broke 1/2 way up the first trail.

Tranny went south so now I am looking for a 400 to go in its place.

Drunk Monkey said:
Well, I had a great time even though my truck broke 1/2 way up the first trail.

Tranny went south so now I am looking for a 400 to go in its place.

Damn, looks like Jason finally crawled out from under that rock.....

Hell, I have been working since I got back have not been home before 10:00 until tonight. Whats even worse is I have another four days to make up next week too.

I had a lot of fun dispite spending Sat evening and some of the night with slim working on the Monkey. Just to give a little update. We did not leave until monday morning and you would not believe how Quite Clayton is on sunday evening when everyones leaves. Rig is moving but not liking it. the last trail I took it up ( staircase) the tranny got so hot the outside of the case was smoking. Killed it there and did no more trails. We met Mr Feelin(?) monday morning getting breakfast and talked to him for a while. He says he has a shed with pics of wheeling up and is trying to get camping started. Anyway Had a good trip just wish I could have spent some time with Roger from Tenn and the white trash guys. Don't get me wrong Butch, your pad was nice, Just a little to bling for me.:flamingo:

JK,

Was that Armando that was shooting Video? Is he going to put one together? I'd like to get the footage from TSOB if he does not have plans for a video. If he does - tell him I want one. TIA

TJDIV said:
Nolen, your rig is pretty slick bro....

But who's @&@&@&@& is this?

http://gallery.ih8mud.com/displayimage.php?album=21&pos=0

THAT is a bad mother...........

That is Russell's rig that he had Proffitt's build. You sir are correct - it IS one Bad mother!! Wait a little and you'll be seeing a lot more of it - you are a TLCA member, aren't you;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom