"cheap" leaf blowers - Stihl BG56 vs Husqvarna 125b (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
mofj40-1968.tripod.com
Buy it from a dealer, not Lowes. Anything can happen and Lowes will give you a blank stare when you bring it back. A dealer will fix or replace it.

I have a landscaping business and I buy a fair amount of equipment... BTDT...

I have the huskv and love it. Mainly price and features and it is balanced in my hand. I would get the stilh ifnthey were the same price

I picked up the BG55 this past Saturday and really like it. It weights significantly less than my old Weed Eater blower and blows a lot better. It starts a little harder than I would like, but hopefully this will improve as the engine breaks in.

The BG 55 is on sale across the country for $149.95.

Look at the specs and you will see it performs equal or better than the BG 56.

If I were you, don't buy it from Lowes! And you should choose Stihl over Husqvarna since a Stihl leaf blower has proven its worth for a long time and is much cheaper than you think.

LOL. That was 7 years ago. I wonder if it's still running.

My old BG56 is still doing well. But now I wish I'd gone backpack style...

I have the bg55 and the only problem has been the spark arrestor on the muffler. It got caked with carbon so thick no solvent could remove. So I cut it off, popped the carb limiters, tuned it up and it's sassy again.

I have the bg55 and the only problem has been the spark arrestor on the muffler. It got caked with carbon so thick no solvent could remove. So I cut it off, popped the carb limiters, tuned it up and it's sassy again.

If the spark arrestor must stay, one way to get that carbon build up off is using a propane torch to burn off all deposits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom