Charleston, SC: 2003 Land Cruiser (scroll down for pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Clean title 2003 Land Cruiser for sale. I purchased a 2016 LC- so the 03 needs to find a new home.
$15K. NO DEALERS PLEASE- I want someone to buy this truck who will enjoy it themselves.
~180K miles.
Every option available- including rare side curtain airbags (was a pricey add-on in 2003).
White with tan interior. No rips or tears on interior.
Includes third row seating.
Rubber and carpet floor mats included.
I am the second owner. Original owner sold vehicle to me with 156K miles on it about 7 years ago.
Has not been off-roaded at all.
Vehicle spent it's life in the PacNW until I shipped it to Charleston 18 months ago. No rust- this is one of the nicest 100 series LCs around- it's in terrific condition.
Stock except for a few tasteful convenience upgrades. New LED headlights installed. Factory speakers replaced with Apline speakers. Blown factory sub replaced with new Toyota factory sub (I tracked down one of the last few factory subs available- at substantial cost- before having it replaced). iPhone modulator installed in back of factory Nav controls.
Chunky DuraTrac tires with lots of life.
Rear breaks recently replaced. AC re-charged last summer.
New front axle and boots replaced 18 months ago.
95% of service done through Toyota dealership- extensive service history available.

Message me if you're interested with a phone number and I can text you some photos.

I've been burned before on shipping (when I moved a Honda out to Seattle)- so I went with one of the pricier outfits.
Cost about $1400.
Specific pick up and drop off dates are the cost driver.
The cheaper outfits have a lot more uncertainty- which, when you're moving cross-country, isn't something you really want to deal with.
My two cents- hope this helps.

Good day. I tried to send a PM, but says your inbox is full. Does the AHC properly work or has it been replaced? Thanks.
Good day. I tried to send a PM, but says your inbox is full. Does the AHC properly work or has it been replaced? Thanks.

If it’s a 2003 LC it wouldn’t have ahc, that was only on 2006 + 2007. The LX is a different story, believe it was on all years for the 470.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom