Parting Out Catered Garage Sale / barter party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's been a while and some of you will remember me. I'm looking to set up a day to have a by-invitation discount sale / barter party / work party. I have still have quite a lot of cruiser parts that I need to thin down as well as lots of misc junk, materials, tools, etc. that have piled up. I also really need help setting it up and moving some vehicles around. It will be a fairly major undertaking. I'm hoping there are enough locals to get this going and have some fun with it. I'm willing to give a nice barter credit (or cash) to anyone (with a good mud rep) that can help out in any way with any part of the process. I need at least 3 hard workers to set it up in the morning and then afternoon can be a mini swap meet/sale. I'll drop the money on food and beer (beer comes after the setup, lol.). I don't know if this is even realistic so anyone wanting to work on this please chime in with possible dates, ideas, etc. and pass the word. I'm also willing to meet with anyone who wants to pick my collection and/or come over and 'scope it out'. Let me know what you all think, thanks. PM any questions about parts or if you want my phone number to discuss what I have, etc.

Located in Fullerton, 2 miles NW of 57/91 freeways

thanks

Last edited:
I buy/restore old parts, prefer FJ40/45 stuff, I sell on ebay store, tojoproducts@aol.com. I'd be willing to look/buy if your swap meet idea doesn't work out- - -lemme know.

Hey Jim you're right there in Brea, right ? Are you willing to market everything for a percentage? Let's get some lunch and come up with a plan.

They call it a "conversation" now. Lol...:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom