Cars and Coffee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1MAC

SILVER Star
Threads
Just in case you don't already know, there's a little automotive get-together held every other Saturday in Johnson County. It's almost done for the year, but this Saturday it will be held at Stonegate Motorplaza, 7800 W. 207th Street in Bucyrus, Kansas starting at 8am. The last one for the year will be held in two weeks at Rosana Square.

Connor and I went once and there were more people checking out our lifted Lexus than a lot of the other cool cars in the lot! We had a good time checking out the other cars for an hour or so and enjoyed the free coffee and donuts.

I think it would be great if several of us showed up and parked together. We will be out there a little before 8:00. Hope to see some of you.

Kansas City Cars and Coffee | Facebook

I second these events.

And the next one is worth it just to check out Stonegate. Unless you're not into 1200 sq ft, 3 level loft, epoxy floor 'garages' with granite counters and marble showers. OK, the marble shower is an exaggeration, but the rest isn't.

You didn't include the price for said. space not to mention losing half your stuff plus...

TurboPhil and I stopped by a few weeks ago on out way to krocks nice place cool cars. It's worth swing the facility and future plans if the private race track goes through

That sounds fun. The wife is out of town for the weekend and this sounds like a great outing for me and the 2 year old.

The 40 won't be functional but the Tundra will be there.

Erik, if you go can you throw my 8274 in the trunk?

I will go. Look for a red FJ40.

Opening Morn of Mo deer season.. But yeah, if i was going i'd toss the winch in the back of the camaro! You will have to wait till after thanksgiving i'm afraid.

I can't make this weekend either but can likely do the next one at Roxana Square. Who's in for that one?

Dave, Mike, Erik, Tim & Jack-nice meeting you guys today. Finished up my seats today. Hope to see you around.

Cheers, Glen

IMG_4367.JPG

Does anyone want to meet before and ride over together? I'm bringing coffee and donuts since there weren't any last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom