Cargo space dimensions - Anyone stick a 65" LCD TV in the back of their 200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my office auctioned off the old monitors from our conference rooms. I picked up a 65" 1080p LCD TV for $50 and now I have to figure out how to get it home. Anyone fit something like this in the back? I don't have a tape to measure right now, just thought I would ask if anyone had done this before. It is NOT in a box, it will just be wrapped in a blanket. The TV is essentially 5' x 3'
Thanks!
AA

2011_lexus_lx-570_4dr-suv_base_cargo_oem_4_400.jpg

Given that a 4x8 sheet of plywood fits with only about 6" sticking out the tailgate, you should have no problem.

Oh wait... You still have the third row? Still should fit.

Yes. Samsung 65In in box. Put the seats down just like your picture. TV as at an angle, but was okay, since it was in the box. Without a box, you might need a board to distribute the pressure. Lean board against seat. Lean TV against board.

Fold all 4 seat backs (2nd and 3rd rows) down. Thick blanket or sleeping bag on the seats. Lay flat. Will fit easily.

If its not in the box it will also fit sideways between the front and rear seats. I transported 3 x 65" TV's this way when I moved last year, wrapped in bubble wrap, no boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom