Cargo Liner without Lip? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a one-piece cargo liner without a load lip?

I currently have the Husky first and second row mats, and the two-piece Toyota All-Weather mats in the third row + cargo area.

From what I can tell from the manufacturer renderings, the Husky and Weathertech Cargo Liners have a ~1 inch lip on the loading edge. I would rather have the loading edge flat for sliding things across without catching, and for less chance of long term curling. The OEM All-Weather liner doesn't have a lip, but it's loose fitting and slides around, and the third row and cargo area mats are two parts.

Would love to see pictures of how the Husky and Weathertech (and other brands) cargo liners look with the third row up and the tailgate open.

Thanks, but I have my 3rd row still, it's just up the majority of the time.
1611804320404.png

Here's the Weathertech Cargo+Third row one-piece liner for reference. Looking for something like this minus the load lip at the front.

Look at the curling on a 100 series cargo liner with the load lip:
1611804462219.png

Last edited:
Is there a one-piece cargo liner without a load lip?

I currently have the Husky first and second row mats, and the two-piece Toyota All-Weather mats in the third row + cargo area.

From what I can tell from the manufacturer renderings, the Husky and Weathertech Cargo Liners have a ~1 inch lip on the loading edge. I would rather have the loading edge flat for sliding things across without catching, and for less chance of long term curling. The OEM All-Weather liner doesn't have a lip, but it's loose fitting and slides around, and the third row and cargo area mats are two parts.

Would love to see pictures of how the Husky and Weathertech (and other brands) cargo liners look with the third row up and the tailgate open.
I have the husky liner in the cargo area. Have not had any problems with the lip hanging up on anything loading/unloading.

Alternatively, I wonder if you could tuck the liner under the plastic trim piece to hold it down.

Or -- there is a carpet type mat with rubber backing that is flat. Not sure if it's oem.

Last edited:
I have the Weathertech with the roll-out tailgate protector. It goes over the lip so sliding things in and out doesn’t catch the lip and my tailgate still looks new after 4 years of heavy use.

For 2-row:

I have the husky liner in the cargo area. Have not had any problems with the lip hanging up on anything loading/unloading.

Alternatively, I wonder if you could tuck the liner under the plastic trim piece to hold it down.

Or -- there is a carpet type mat with rubber backing that is flat. Not sure if it's oem.
Could you post a picture of how the Husky looks in the rear with the third row up and the tailgate down? I'm very satisfied with my passenger Husky mats, just wish their third row/cargo liner didn't have that lip.

Also, I wonder what mat the 3-row HE's get. That may be a good option as the 2-row HE mat seems solid and fits the criteria.

Could you post a picture of how the Husky looks in the rear with the third row up and the tailgate down? I'm very satisfied with my passenger Husky mats, just wish their third row/cargo liner didn't have that lip.

Here's a couple photos... Note: the bar that's bolted to the rear-most cargo tie down points does cause the end of the cargo tray to lift up a little. Without the bar, the mat was a little more flush. I had a Ridgid plastic toolbox in the back that i could just slide/drag out and push back in -- I did have to tilt it to clear the lip, but once it was past the edge, it was not an issue.

Looking at it here in the photos, I wonder if you could 3m tape it down to the trim to make it super flush.

PXL_20201115_194925852.jpg
PXL_20201115_194917115.jpg

Here's a couple photos... Note: the bar that's bolted to the rear-most cargo tie down points does cause the end of the cargo tray to lift up a little. Without the bar, the mat was a little more flush. I had a Ridgid plastic toolbox in the back that i could just slide/drag out and push back in -- I did have to tilt it to clear the lip, but once it was past the edge, it was not an issue.

Looking at it here in the photos, I wonder if you could 3m tape it down to the trim to make it super flush.

View attachment 2568470View attachment 2568471
Case in point of why the WT mat is a piece of s***.

Found a possible solution for us third-row folks:
1612410050637.png

Seems to be an overseas OEM LC200 part # PZQ2060170

Seems to check off all the boxes (rubber, no load lip, one piece third-row + cargo), just the Toyota and Land Cruiser logos are a bit obnoxious.

Also curious about the fit and finish - any feedback?

Last edited:
I believe I found a state side option for us with 3rd row: PT9086008702

I believe I found a state side option for us with 3rd row: PT9086008702
I think that's the second half of the cargo area included in the OEM All Weather mats set. With the third row up, that's actually one of two pieces behind the second row. I have it right now, and it moves around and the other piece deeper in always gets folded over when loading things in.
1616554840490.png

But, it's super grippy rubber and doesn't have a load lip, which can't be said for the Husky and Weathertech offerings.

Last edited:
Found a possible solution for us third-row folks:
View attachment 2574978

Seems to be an overseas OEM LC200 part # PZQ2060170

Seems to check off all the boxes (rubber, no load lip, one piece third-row + cargo), just the Toyota and Land Cruiser logos are a bit obnoxious.

Also curious about the fit and finish - any feedback?

I bought it recently (had it shipped from Down Under):

IMG_6854.jpeg

I think that's the second half of the cargo area included in the OEM All Weather mats set. With the third row up, that's actually one of two pieces behind the second row. I have it right now, and it moves around and the other piece deeper in always gets folded over when loading things in.
View attachment 2624372

But, it's super grippy rubber and doesn't have a load lip, which can't be said for the Husky and Weathertech offerings.
Dang it! I ordered it excited thinking it was full length like the one from Australia.. guess I'll end up returning it when I figure out how to get the Australian one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom