Carb ID help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
I was talking with @ToyotaMatt about this carb. Seems it may be a patchwork of F & 2F carbs combined into one. Maybe folks can chime in with more intimate knowledge of what you see here. Calling carb whisperer @65swb45 Is this a desireable setup? Date coded top section Feb 24, 1972

1657898437488.JPEG

1657898437712.JPEG

1657898437937.JPEG

1657898438255.JPEG

1657898438471.JPEG

Wall of shame candidate. Just say no. I have to wonder if the PO that built that Frankenstein ever heard the expression ‘Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.’

What are you trying to achieve Drake?

Wall of shame candidate. Just say no. I have to wonder if the PO that built that Frankenstein ever heard the expression ‘Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.’

What are you trying to achieve Drake?
Oh just a continuation of the inventory purge of non-essential 67 restomod build parts and moving them to the classifieds. I am carb ignorant and just did not want to list anything inaccurately.

Oh just a continuation of the inventory purge of non-essential 67 restomod build parts and moving them to the classifieds. I am carb ignorant and just did not want to list anything inaccurately.
Ah. Well there’s $60 worth of parts I can use off of that Frankenstein if that’ll work for you.

Ah. Well there’s $60 worth of parts I can use off of that Frankenstein if that’ll work for you.
If it will help you out, 60 works and I will add it to your box ;)

Just finally getting around to this one Drake. I have had this other composite carb on my shelf for over a decade that someone tried to graft a thermostatic choke onto. I will use the top of the carb from you to start returning it to stock. Then round up a 60 top for the carb I got from you.
E0E2831E-5A0F-41B0-9A1E-1B8EB1E77509.jpeg

Just finally getting around to this one Drake. I have had this other composite carb on my shelf for over a decade that someone tried to graft a thermostatic choke onto. I will use the top of the carb from you to start returning it to stock. Then round up a 60 top for the carb I got from you. View attachment 3132022
I think it's pretty amazing how much you know about these carbs. Good to know the one I sent over will be able to get a new life on someone's rig 😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom