Builds Car Camping Edition Build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think the Victory bumper is the better option just for the weight savings.

My big concern with the lead time is if there are any issues with the delivered product it could lead to a really substantial wait for a resolution.

I've also now spent more time with the GX and have realized a bumper isn't necessary for my use. Coupled with a winch the 200+lbs hanging off the front plus the total cost ($2500ish) and it just stopped making sense. I'll probably pick up a wyeth scott power puller and call it a day.
Or just purchase a Hi Lift Jack and take a class with a I4WDTA trainer and learn how to use the most versatile tool in the tool box.

Or just purchase a Hi Lift Jack and take a class with a I4WDTA trainer and learn how to use the most versatile tool in the tool box.
I know how to use a hi lift and have winched out with one. It's tedious but it works.

I've also used the ARB hand winch and the Wyeth Scott for recovery and just prefer the size/ease of use of the Wyeth.

I know how to use a hi lift and have winched out with one. It's tedious but it works.

I've also used the ARB hand winch and the Wyeth Scott for recovery and just prefer the size/ease of use of the Wyeth.
Hi Lift is pretty efficient when using synthetic winch line to winch. Plus you can still lift with it, cast, spread, and clamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom