Canvasback cargo liners installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@WkndProject Perfect timing! I just put mine in this morning.

Note that I ONLY have the "Tailgate Piece", and not the full liner. Here are some photos:

IMG_6009.jpeg

IMG_6010.jpeg

IMG_6012.jpeg

IMG_6013.jpeg

IMG_6014.jpeg

Five photo limit...

IMG_6015.jpeg

If you already have the full cargo liner, you simply add this to your existing bits. From the web page, to looks like the liner has a Velcro strip across the back, and this would stick to it. You then would need to add the two small side pieces of adhesive-backed Velcro, and one long piece across the back.

In my case, since I don't have the liner, the Velcro on the bottom of teh front edge needs to have something to stick to. I had the similar Bumper Cover on my 4Runner, and it stuck great to the cargo area's carpet. But as noted on Canvasback's site, the LC200 has carpet that doesn't work with Velcro. So I need to add a 46" long piece of adhesive-backed Velcro to the carpet under the rubber mat.

This extra piece of Velcro is NOT included. When I ordered, I called to be sure that it got added to my order. When it arrived yesterday, it wasn't there. A quick call, and a piece should already be in the mail to me.

So, if ordering the Tailgate Piece ONLY, be sure to extra-emphasize that you need the extra 46" piece of adhesive-backed Velcro!

Thanks to Cameron at Canvasback for jumping on this for me. He happened to be the same guy that I corresponded with on a version for the Heritage Edition.

If you don't mind the extra coverage and interior fold, I'd go this route, as it covers the gap and the space behind the rubber liner.

[EDIT] Damn, those are large images! Sorry...

Last edited:
@Slow Paddler
Thanks, very helpful write up.
We used my 4Runner for all trips that our Brittany came along and that hair just doesn’t come out of the carpet. So, I want to learn from my mistakes and protect the new 200. Looks like the tailgate piece folds pretty nicely when the gate is closed.

I’m planning to go with the liner, tailgate piece, and 2nd row cover. Still deciding on the 3rd row seat covers.

I’m jealous of that longer HE cargo mat, with that coverage, I may not need the full Canvasback liner.

0BCA01A7-75A6-4FF4-9F08-38C2292219BE.jpeg

I’m jealous of that longer HE cargo mat, with that coverage, I may not need the full Canvasback liner.
It doesn't cover under the 2nd row seats. So there's a 18" or so area of carpet exposed when they are tumbled forward. That's something I learned the fourth day I owned it, when a large plant tipped over while helping her move apartments. :censor:

That's some of the reason I was looking for a 2-row version of the full liner from Canvasback. I'll probably get a strip of rubber flooring and cut to fit around the 2nd row latches.

A followup to the above discussion concerning Canvasback Cargo Liners for the two-row Heritage Edition: I received an email from them yesterday noting that a two-row option is now available along with the standard three-row. Photos and ordering info here:

A followup to the above discussion concerning Canvasback Cargo Liners for the two-row Heritage Edition: I received an email from them yesterday noting that a two-row option is now available along with the standard three-row. Photos and ordering info here:

Here’s some more photos of the HE two-row liner (post #9):

If anyone is interested I am selling my Canvasback liners for a non 3rd row LC200.

I've had their liners and third row covers for as long as I've had my 2015 LC. They are a small shop and are willing to customize. I had pockets added to the third row covers. Nice to have some extra storage space.

Any Discount codes? These look like what I have been looking for, for my very wet/muddy dove/duck/goose/pheasant dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom