"Camping finds" from Yard sales/flea markets, etc. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I picked up a Kelty external frame back pack and Thermarest pad for $10 at one garage sale today. At the next stop I picked up a butane backpacking stove for $2, when I asked if they had any Coleman stoves or lanterns they GAVE me two gallons of Coleman fuel. I don't think either one has ever been opened.

Not camping related but I also picked up a set of real sheep skin seat covers for $10.

sweet finds at the yard sale.............and the coleman fuel was a awesome find and price:D was right.

Found that nice Coleman stove, someone did put it outside for scrapmetal collectors.:eek:

Coleman%20Kocher%20001.jpg

The ignitor was included!:D

Coleman%20Kocher%20007.jpg

Got 4 excellent Camping chairs the same way :lol:

I found one of these on the curb in our town home complex. I plan on going through it a giving it a new lease on life.

Thanks for the link for replacement parts Kurt. :cheers:

i found this haul friday at a estate sale.........more camping tresures........

IMG_0600.jpg

Last edited:
I remember my dad pumping the tank on our Coleman when I was a kid, and the little tiny funnel too. Propane is much easier but possibly not as nostalgic.

I like the liquid fuel stoves over propane, personally.
the old liquid stoves have a degree of versatility in their fuels, and you don't have to lug around propane tanks everywhere.

IMG_0600.jpg

Holy Cashomly! Why don't they have such neat things at estate sales in CA?
'cause 90% of Californians are weenies, that's why.

I picked up a Junior Wagner - Krusty Korn Kobs- cast iron corn bread pan this weekend, $0.25:eek:
A quick web search tells me they are worth about 10X that. :grinpimp:

IMG_0600.jpg

Great find! Is that stove a Coleman? what model and year? the year is on the bottom.

Norcold 60L/estsate sale but on craigslist. $300- Been put to good use!

Scored some neat old camping gear lately. A fellow member of the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association BOD's sent me a note the other day that he had a grip of camping gear he needed to get rid of. He considered donating it to the Boy Scouts but figured it was too old for them :D

I finally had a chance to get over and pick it up, some cools stuff. A couple of military surplus cots, an 'oven' that folds flat yet assembles to fit on a Coleman stove and 'bake' things. A Colman heater and the gem, a nice Coleman single mantle lantern (63') with a neat rustic wood box the gentleman built when new. The box holds the lantern, a gallon of fuel and has some Altoids boxes with spare mantles and flints, etc.

Pics to come.... one day :D

Scored some neat old camping gear lately. A fellow member of the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association BOD's sent me a note the other day that he had a grip of camping gear he needed to get rid of. He considered donating it to the Boy Scouts but figured it was too old for them :D

I finally had a chance to get over and pick it up, some cools stuff. A couple of military surplus cots, an 'oven' that folds flat yet assembles to fit on a Coleman stove and 'bake' things. A Colman heater and the gem, a nice Coleman single mantle lantern (63') with a neat rustic wood box the gentleman built when new. The box holds the lantern, a gallon of fuel and has some Altoids boxes with spare mantles and flints, etc.

Pics to come.... one day :D

how about pic's 2day!!!!!!!!!!!
like to see the lantern and the box for sure......:clap:

anyone find anything camping related at the yard sales?????

i picked up a 10ft x 12 ft....screen house like new 3 bucks at a yard sale on sat.

Sat. morning find...

1 Coleman 3 burner propane stove, in box...fair to good condition

1 Coleman (fits 2 burner stove) aluminum teflon griddle in box

1 Coleman Latern hanger for a tree, in box

1 Coleman foldable stove stand, in box

1 Charbroil tabletop propane grill, new, never opened

drum roll please..........

1 Brand friggin new, in box, unopened, Coleman Propane Grill/ Griddle!!!!!!

for a grand total of.......

50$

I only wanted the Grill/griddle and latern hanger...sold the rest to the mrs. friend for her "storm stash" for 30$.....so the new griddle cost me $20

Coleman Propane Grillin' Griddle

Thank you Lord.....:cool:
coleman griddle.jpg

Sat. morning find...

1 Coleman 3 burner propane stove, in box...fair to good condition

1 Coleman (fits 2 burner stove) aluminum teflon griddle in box

1 Coleman Latern hanger for a tree, in box

1 Coleman foldable stove stand, in box

1 Charbroil tabletop propane grill, new, never opened

drum roll please..........

1 Brand friggin new, in box, unopened, Coleman Propane Grill/ Griddle!!!!!!

for a grand total of.......

50$

I only wanted the Grill/griddle and latern hanger...sold the rest to the mrs. friend for her "storm stash" for 30$.....so the new griddle cost me $20

Coleman Propane Grillin' Griddle

Thank you Lord.....:cool:

nice finds---you should have kept them all.......:D:D
the 3 burners are getting harder to find......:whoops:

4 smp military lanterns, they do not appear to have been used at all.

i got a bunch of old military lanterns and stoves, from a friend that bought a farm and found these in a barn. no pics of the stoves, five stoves 2 from WWII and 3 newer. and 7 lanterns.

toy4xfun-albums-camping-gear-picture19800-camping-gear-003.jpg

Driving home from work today I saw a yard sale and stopped. I scored a single mantle coleman 200a lantern from '66 with the original globe, a newer coleman electric lantern, and a two burner older colman propane stove. the best part only $15.00!!!!!!!!!!

Driving home from work today I saw a yard sale and stopped. I scored a single mantle coleman 200a lantern from '66 with the original globe, a newer coleman electric lantern, and a two burner older colman propane stove. the best part only $15.00!!!!!!!!!!

super deal...those 200's are bright lanterns...:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom