Camp sites for coal mine 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone reserved a cluster of sites. My rig isn't so expidition worthy so I will be looking for a space at twin grove. Should I check into my own site or is somone hording them?

@Crusha does this work for you still, or you want to pass it off this year?

I'll take care of it.
If I do not know you, I will require payment at time of commitment, and not at camp. There was an instance last year where someone reserved a spot, bailed at the last minute, and did not think I should be reimbursed. He did eventually pay me, begrudgingly...

I'll take care of it.
If I do not know you, I will require payment at time of commitment, and not at camp. There was an instance last year where someone reserved a spot, bailed at the last minute, and did not think I should be reimbursed. He did eventually pay me, begrudgingly...

Maybe error on the side of caution and not get as many sites. Since the overland thing .

Regardless. I would like a spot

I'll take care of it.
Begrudgingly? shame shame... How late would be too late,, I'm booked into the BESF tour, so I may be in for Sat nite.. as long as flasks are permitted :)

I have the same cabin that I had last year reserved. It's a ways from where you rowdies camp but it's in a convenient spot for you guys to hit the head at my place or grab a beer on your way through the campground back to your tents. Tom and Karl the Polish contingent have the two cabins next to mine. Can't hardly wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom