[CA-ON] 80 Front window runs $120 shipped for both sides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Akella

SILVER Star
Threads
I have Brand New front window runs for 80. Used to fix slow windows and make your doors quieter on highway.

Front Door Right Hand side - 68141-60010
Front Door Left Hand side - 68151-60010

Rear Door Right Hand side - 68142-60011
Rear Door Left Hand side - 68152-60011

Shipped to USA:
FRONT Set $120
FRONT + REAR SET $225
Price to USA includes shipping.

Please PM if you need windows runs to be shipped to Canada or outside of North America.

From dealer it will cost you $90+:mad: each or smart shopper price from favorite oem parts suppliers will be $70+ each.

How to change windwon runs:

Replacing rear window runs / guides / channels / tracks (with pictures)

:cheers:

Last edited:
Put me on the list. I'll take L & R.

Third if everyone else bails.

PM sent. LMK if you get more

Please add me to the list. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

add me for the L & R also... i'm #35 on the hand throttle list, maybe I can have'm all ship at the same time...

add me for the L & R also... i'm #35 on the hand throttle list, maybe I can have'm all ship at the same time...

I'm 33. Hey good thinking KimoSabe:cheers:

add me too for the pair if available...#23 on the hand throttle list combined shipping would be great.
Corn Man

Here is the deal guys. I ordered this set with the 9 hand throttles that are coming to Canada in few days as to try to see if any interest for these parts. And to find out if i can make a kit for a good price with shipping included. I dont want this thread to become a second group buy for me, otherwise will have to drop out of university and start dealing parts:hillbilly:, But i like to help cruiser people as i know how expensive the part:idea:

I will bring these and other parts with shipments of my hand throttles to make shipping cheaper.

If any of you need other rubber parts from bushings to seals and window runs, my supplier has a very good price on them. Even with shipping it is about 35-50% cheaper than stealership in usa and 3 times cheaper than in canada. So just shoot me pm and i am sure i can help you out.

As for now i will contact who posted here when i am about to ship window runs.

Do you have pair of rear window runs? If you do I'll take L&R rear window runs,thanx!!

I will take one for the front ps if you have more.

Update: Shipment should leave around Saturday. Who got my pm with payment instructions please make payment before end of the today or let me know when you will make payment or you will have to wait until next shipment in April. Sorry for the rush, but i have big crowd who want to get their Hand throttles asap.

Cheers, Yan

Just sent you Paypal , thanx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom