SOLD CA 2009 Toyota LC Dark Grey / Grey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Its time for the wife to get a new car. I don't like car payments so looking at selling the 200. Its been a great vehicle, but financially its going to work out better if i drive her old car for a few years after she gets her Tesla.
Its a 2009 with 139k, Dark Grey Metallic and Grey Leather. Below are some of the additional details.
3rd Owner, Vehicle was CPO for second owner and had a 100k warranty. During that time, aside from oil and brakes the water pump was done around 70k and the mirrors around 90k. He also paid to have oem shocks installed around 100k and BFG K02's around 114k.
Since my ownership i have done the following.
-Oil changes Mobil 1 0w20 with toyota filter every 5k
-Fumoto valve
-OEM Radiator Upper and Lower Hose Thermostat and clampls 130k
-Serpentine, idler and pulley 130k
-Lexus 7 Year batter 128k
-OEM spark plugs 120k
-Navigation DVD drive replaced 130k
-New headlights, still have originals didn't want to mess with sanding and polishing them out.
-Interior odds and ends that had wear.
-3D Floor mats and OEM rear mat
-Just purchased a gamiviti rack and wheels from the forum, really changed the appearance.
-Tinted side windows to match rear.

Probably some other items I am forgetting. No dings or dents on body, some scratches here and there, only item of note is I bumped someone going a couple miles an hour and it popped some of the paint on the front bumper(perfect excuse for ARB bumper). Interior is very clean minimal wear, nothing major, seats are covered with grey covers from escape gear.

Very difficult for me to set a price based on KBB and others for sell. This one has been in CA its entire life and does not have any rust. It was also warrantied and dealer serviced a majority of its life. Asking 27k, please be patient while i respond, life has been busy lately. Will add more pictures in the next day of two.
Updated mileage 4/21/2020
Updated price 4/21/2020
1575668580849.png

Last edited:
PM Sent.

Looks good and very reasonable price! GLWS im sure it will go quick!

Hi All, looks like I need to postpone this sell. Extremely short on time and delays in getting the replacement. Sorry if I left anyone hanging,

How does the leather look under the seat covers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom