BXD10/ XCD10 MEGACRUISER FRESH STOCK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
kurumapro.com
Hi guys.
Anybody in Megacruiser theme?
Fresh stock available.
BXD10 with 15B-FT and 15B-FTE
XCD10 with N04C-TC (4009CC Diesel. 175 p/s .Hino engine ) Pick up hard top.
Frames no cut. Good condition.
All cars in Japan. Ready to ship.
Except Megacruisers, military trucks 4 WD, 6 WD, military trucks with crane and hitch available.
We export ordinary cars as well. Feel free to ask.
+8180-8726-8787 messengers available.

20190824_145901.jpg

20190824_145913.jpg

20190824_145921.jpg

20190824_150000.jpg

20190824_150009.jpg

Does one have to learn to drive on the right side ? Is there some sort of cert or requirement ?

Hi Steve.
Asking 12,000 USD 1 unit Japan FOB.
By the way, I have Toyota land cruiser firefighter-machines as well ;)

Awesome! Do you have the paperwork to export them in containers without any disassembly?

Awesome! Do you have the paperwork to export them in containers without any disassembly?
Unfortunately there are no papers for them as they must be utilized or recycled. They are exported as parts. If they had paper, price would be double or triple. We only remove bonnets, doors and tires. These what I uploaded don't have frame cut and frame number available.

has to be 25 years old to register for the road, as most know, that's the US law.

No special certs to drive a RHD car on US roads.

Many other countries don't have the same strict rules, so yea, its not surprising that you're exporting lots of them.
Thanks for information. I meant cars exported from Japan to US. Megacruisers are new to US yet.

So you are selling a mega cruiser and then the buyer gets parts to build their own?

Unfortunately there are no papers for them as they must be utilized or recycled. They are exported as parts. If they had paper, price would be double or triple. We only remove bonnets, doors and tires. These what I uploaded don't have frame cut and frame number available.

Soooo.... you're selling parts... no paperwork... which amounts to..... NOT BEING ABLE TO TITLE since they will be imported as parts, NOT as a vehicle.

So you’re selling a car in pieces? That the buyer will have to reassemble and then wait a few years before driving it on the road legally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom