Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for 60 series 2F/h42/split case drivetrain. Complete or in pieces for the 40 project. Also 3F bell housing and a second h42/split case for 80 series manual swap. @radioridge if that one you and I discussed is available I can pick it up on the next couple weeks

Thanks,

Matthew

For all you 100 folks, there's a 1999 LC at Express Pull & Save in LaVergne. Has rear locker still in it. Front hit with airbag deployment.

Looking for 60 series 2F/h42/split case drivetrain. Complete or in pieces for the 40 project. Also 3F bell housing and a second h42/split case for 80 series manual swap. @radioridge if that one you and I discussed is available I can pick it up on the next couple weeks

Thanks,

Matthew

Go Matthew!

Thanks,

Matthew

Hey dude, just saw this

For Sale: - H42 Conversion Kit

Thanks Joel. I'm gonna message him in the AM.

Working on a possible deal with the guy for the h42 conversion setup that @Tennessee80 linked above, but wanted to pass along a knowledge-bomb passed onto me by @Bama4door about using Fastenal for shipping. If you can get the seller to strap it to a pallet or put it in a crate then this is the way to go for big and/or heavy stuff.

Working on a possible deal with the guy for the h42 conversion setup that @Tennessee80 linked above, but wanted to pass along a knowledge-bomb passed onto me by @Bama4door about using Fastenal for shipping. If you can get the seller to strap it to a pallet or put it in a crate then this is the way to go for big and/or heavy stuff.

I've looked into that a few times and it seems that they start at about $125 and go from there. I needed to ship a differential to 4xSteve all the way up in Washington and ended up using USPS which still cost $112 but was the cheapest option.

Anybody need front and rear open 4.10 diffs for a 3rd gen 4Runner? I happen to have a spare matching set laying around the garage. Rear housing as well. :hillbilly:

Anybody need front and rear open 4.10 diffs for a 3rd gen 4Runner? I happen to have a spare matching set laying around the garage. Rear housing as well. :hillbilly:

i could be interested in the rear, is it 6 cyl or 4? whtcha askin fer it?

I've looked into that a few times and it seems that they start at about $125 and go from there. I needed to ship a differential to 4xSteve all the way up in Washington and ended up using USPS which still cost $112 but was the cheapest option.

I'm not sure how every quote gets generated, but I estimated a 40x48 pallet 30" tall and weighing 450 lbs as a worst case and they quoted me $175 from Reno to Murfreesboro. I couldn't buy diesel for the jetta to make a one way trip from here to there for that much.

Now I'm just hoping the guy will crate or palletize it and we can make a deal.

i could be interested in the rear, is it 6 cyl or 4? whtcha askin fer it?

It's a 6cyl. I've got a $200 offer on the diff. But a bird in the hand...
How about $175 and that case of Stewart's root beer you owe me?

It's a 6cyl. I've got a $200 offer on the diff. But a bird in the hand...
How about $175 and that case of Stewart's root beer you owe me?

I appreciate it but you're better off to take the 200 offer.

Stewarts Root beer, where do I find that? I'll bring a case next time I see ya.

EDIT: Am I reading that right? $35 for a 12 pack? that must be some damned fine root beer.

I appreciate it but you're better off to take the 200 offer.

Stewarts Root beer, where do I find that? I'll bring a case next time I see ya.

EDIT: Am I reading that right? $35 for a 12 pack? that must be some damned fine root beer.

$35!!! Cracker Barrel is the one place I know that carries it. A six pack of IBC will do. :hillbilly:

IMG_4995.JPG
Fridge for sale, 4.10 gear ratio but really needs 4.56. Ice cold rear diff lock with optional crushed or cubed push button actuation. Keeps your meat cold & your rubber gripped at all times. Made by Friggenaire model OU812-FJPOS. Serious calls only, no low ballers.

That fridge is jacked. :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom