Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

does anyone happen to have ONE 33x10.5x15 KM2 lying around... I need a spare. Thanks.

Are you going to the pig roast Steve?
I would like to, but its very doubtful. If Sid is going, I may be able to get it to him to get to you though.

I would like to, but its very doubtful. If Sid is going, I may be able to get it to him to get to you though.

We can make that happen. I have hauled tires for Daniel before. Might need to collect on some beer payment this time. HaHa!:D

Lol... this time absolutely. Remember me putting those big ass tires in my beetle tdi? :D

Daniel, post up or email me Saturday to make sure I don't forget to look for it.

Not even worth half his asking price....:meh:

does anyone happen to have ONE 33x10.5x15 KM2 lying around... I need a spare. Thanks.

We can make that happen. I have hauled tires for Daniel before. Might need to collect on some beer payment this time. HaHa!:D
I found the tire today Daniel. I plan to get it to Sid next week. It looks pretty good although it hasn't been on a rim in years so just let me know if it ends up working out for you and I'll let ya know what kind of brew I like. :cool: Looks like it's never been off road; just a street tire (it's a radial by the way).

16" T100 or Tundra hubcaps. Set of 4 - $40
9587E8EA-05B7-43F2-912A-998BDC1EAE27-5290-0000098C2F31747F_zps12385ab9.jpg

Set of 4 - 235/75/15 tires alone for $75 or with rims for $150. Might have a 5th for the right price.
E20F9D81-A777-46BF-86E8-6526E9937DA2-5290-0000098C426C43C2_zpsc811fdad.jpg

5B610584-5871-4D0B-9ACD-E83F59C10EF8-912-000001B241887E1E.jpg

If you would rather work out a trade.

I need a set of 4 or 5 265/75/16 or 235/85/16 All Terrains, a single Tundra 16 hole 16" steelie spare, and a single 16" 5 star Limited 4runner rim.
Also need a single set of 2 Yakima Q towers, Yakima fairing, and a Yakima bar at least 48".

I'm trying to sell my one good (literally like new) 33x12.50x17 MT and my 2 worn 305/65/17s if anyone needs one or is looking for a spare. PM if interested.

Sent from another Galaxy

Short fat dude seeks 33-37" tires to fit 16" wheel...

Land Speeder said:
Short fat dude seeks 33-37" tires to fit 16" wheel...

I've got Clankbangs old 285 BFG AT's

image-521166688.jpg

image-521166688.jpg

Land Speeder said:
I've got clankbangs nose.

how tall them is?

Bout thigh high :)

Someone got a good set of doors..manual. A bed thats not rusted out and tailgate or know where I can find one cheap free? Honestly Im broke and since i work for the Air Force civil service I get 22 days unpaid vacation coming up. Thats 20% paycut for a one income family. My bed is literally falling apart. I could put my foot trhough it if I tried hard enough lol. Also doors are shot. I had to sell my 07 Cummins and now I have an 85 yota making into a dd/wheeler. Also need some of the big style mirrors. Please help

I have a pair of used (with a ton of life left) OME 850 coils for sale (NOT 850J's.) These are for the FRONT of an 80 series. I am also including the Nitrocharger shocks that are also in good used condition.

If you are local and want to have my front control arms with the OME CC bushings already installed, I just ask for your stock arms in return so that I will still have some stock arms as spares.

I just took these off my truck and installed the Iron Man 4" springs/shocks up front. I had to increase the spring size after I installed my mammoth Warn Series 12 Industrial winch with steel cable. That winch lower my front by about .25" and I was really looking for a reason to move up in size anyways. Springs and shocks rode great when I took them off so I am confident that they both have a ton of like left. Feel free to check my ROTW write up in my signature to see pics of my rig with these on. They handled my 315s just fine. AFTER the winch they settled to right at the 2.5" as advertised. Before they were right at 2.75" of lift with the SRB bumper and no winch.

They cleared 35's with no problem, and rode and handled very well.

$150 - Local sale preferred as buyer would have to pay actual shipping and these are pretty heavy to ship. I am in Marietta and work in Atlanta. I am willing to drive a little to meet someone if necessary.

I would love to bring them to a meeting. It would give me a good reason to make it to a meeting one of these days and bring some dues $.

I will take some pics tomorrow.

Smitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom